OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well I'm kind of leaning towards the Galaxy S3 only because I already have another Android-based smartphone and I could move the SIM card from my current one to the other one, so it'd be a lot easier to move a lot of things over, but at the same time, I'm getting kind of tired of a lot of companies only making apps for iOS and not for Android. I also like the the iPhone 5 allows 8 hours of talk and/or web browsing, whereas the Galaxy S3 only offers around 5.5 hours of web browsing (granted, my current phone only lasts around 3-4 at the point because it's slowly dying, lol).

But I do have some time to figure it out cause I'll probably wait until November to upgrade (that is, if my phone keeps charging until then) and I'm in Texas cause then I'll just change over my phone & number at the same time.

yeah, realistically/luckily for you, you do have the time your better to wait for the iphone to be out long enough to get reviews so you can compare them side by side (i wasnt that lucky so i had to buy a new phone and have always been iphone oriented lol i have a mac so naturally for me iphone was a simple solution and decision :p)

i always use the webMD symptom checker, which sounds similar.. but that usually tells me i'm going to die no matter what symptoms i put in :p

it feels a little better today? still feels like i'm getting stung by a thousand bees, but not as severe of a pain as yesterday.. hmm.

That sounds really odd... Go to the doctor :p (Although do you have to pay in the states? Because I always go if there's something I'm not sure about, but I have nothing to lose by doing that!)
Failing that, trawl the internet until you find something similar, and if it's not the answer you want keep looking!
I hope it gets better :)

Guys... today has SUCKED. like literally i can't even stand to cheer for my school team anymore. i had a mental breakdown because one of the seniors "pulled me aside" and started yelling at me and i wanted to punch her but instead i was like no kristen stop talking and walked back to my spot and then my coach yelled at me for walking away from a senior trying to tell me something... but in reality kristen was yelling at me for having the two youth cheerleaders that i coach standing next to me in the 3rd quarter inside the fence (instead of outside where all of the other ones stand and cheer 3rd quarter) and i've had the two girls stand with me 3rd quarter every game since freshman year and she was mad because our coach wouldnt let her sister come cheer because she wasn't in uniform and the two girls i coach, their dads are the football coaches for the highschool so they kinda can stand with me anyways to be closer to their dads.. and our coach didn't say anything about it, she didn't care.. but then Kristen yelled at me and i started crying and then my coach started yelling at me for getting mad at kristen and UGH i just hate it.. and then i busted my standing tuck when we were doing ripple tumbling because i was so stressed out and like everyone laughed. i'm sure none of that made since but i was ranting.. sooo :confused:

i cant wait to quit my job, like i love the people i work with and i dont even really mind doing the customer service/admissions end of things cause i actually like working with people i have just had it up to here with the supervisors that come to work hungover and yell at us, get us in trouble, and complain about us to upper management who theyre all besties with -.- le sigh, bittersweet i guess the money was nice but i cant take working and school and having to worry about rent and phone bills and non sense at the same time, i hate being a grown up lol

Guys... today has SUCKED. like literally i can't even stand to cheer for my school team anymore. i had a mental breakdown because one of the seniors "pulled me aside" and started yelling at me and i wanted to punch her but instead i was like no kristen stop talking and walked back to my spot and then my coach yelled at me for walking away from a senior trying to tell me something... but in reality kristen was yelling at me for having the two youth cheerleaders that i coach standing next to me in the 3rd quarter inside the fence (instead of outside where all of the other ones stand and cheer 3rd quarter) and i've had the two girls stand with me 3rd quarter every game since freshman year and she was mad because our coach wouldnt let her sister come cheer because she wasn't in uniform and the two girls i coach, their dads are the football coaches for the highschool so they kinda can stand with me anyways to be closer to their dads.. and our coach didn't say anything about it, she didn't care.. but then Kristen yelled at me and i started crying and then my coach started yelling at me for getting mad at kristen and UGH i just hate it.. and then i busted my standing tuck when we were doing ripple tumbling because i was so stressed out and like everyone laughed. i'm sure none of that made since but i was ranting.. sooo :confused:
OMG, since your coach isn't listening talk to her boss: the athletic director. Explain what's going on, how she is playing favorites, etc.

UT/ Florida game is today! I know i live in Knoxville but... GO GATORS!! the fact that i have to wear a UT shirt to work today...:banghead:

I know I have been hesitant in my past couple posts but I can officially say... I LOVE COLLEGE. I'm so shocked I love my school because it was originally my last choice of where I got accepted and a safety school. But I absolutely love it and the program is SO much better than I thought.

Latest posts

Back