OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So basically last week I got in an argument with my coach 'cause he basically told me I'd never do jumps to back because he hasn't seen them. Friday at routine camp, before we started learning our routine, I did so many right in front of his face and then heard him turn to our other coach and go "I guess we have to write him into the jump sequence..." so that made me feel good.
Then the next day I realized what doing 20+ toe tucks and then nothing for 6 hours will do to your legs. I am still super sore.

Double post, but Idc.
Has anyone listened to Pink's new album (it officially came out today but she posted all the songs on her VEVO page last week)? 'Cause I'm ADDICTED. Like don't get me wrong I've always been obsessed with her but my obsession is being taken to a whole new level

Today it sunk in that I am in high school and I am not a little kid anymore. The school year has started and whether I like it or not I will be spending a lot of time here over the next 9 months and I should make decisions accordingly. I'm only 14 but I feel like life is flying by.. :(. On a positive note, last night at tumbling I started getting my full back since I lot my confidence a few weeks ago

So we got our cheer pictures done and I feel like they're the most awkward pictures ever.. lol
tumblr_makpwfYPYC1qi18ejo1_500.jpg

Sorry for the hugeness :p

Haha I hate when they put everyone in awkward positions! Like the head tilt/lean that they sometimes over do and then you look like you're falling over.
Omg. That's exactly how I felt when I was taking my senior pictures.. I kept making up my own poses and the photographer kept getting annoyed with me because "I wasn't listening" :p Maybe if you had some better poses in mind, I would listen!

Haha I hate when they put everyone in awkward positions! Like the head tilt/lean that they sometimes over do and then you look like you're falling over.
i dont even want to see my cheer pictures... they took it at a REALLY awkward angle that makes my hips and legs look huge and my top look really tiny... i wanted to cry.
SmileCat you're gorgeous!!!!

Back