OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I got my first press pass today, and I'm covering an event here in Pittsburgh called the One Young World summit. Not only do I get to cover the event, but I also was one of two people in my advanced reporting class to snag a ticket to also cover the opening ceremony, and key note speaker, former President Bill Clinton. I am SO excited!

what do you guys use as hair smoothing serum i use to use the got2b smooth satin drops but they discontinued it :(
Used to use this when I first started straightening my hair. I stopped because my hair was super smooth because of it and its super thin so I needed some volume! It worked good and smells really good too :)

Super Skinny® Serum

Today I was on college in library and we have a lot of magazines there. I just took one and I took a magazine about....cats. (Like really? a magazine just about cats??) My first tought was cheerheart4life. I promise if this magazine was in english I'd probably stole it and send it to her.

what do you guys use as hair smoothing serum i use to use the got2b smooth satin drops but they discontinued it :(
White sand orcid oil is fantastic! But don't out a ton in because then it looks like a greasy mess... The size of a pea works for my whole head and I have long hair!

Is there anywhere online I can watch American Horror Story ? I would like to start from season one, but if I'm starting from last night's episode that's cool too. Cause now you have to pay for Hulu :( and I tried going to AHS website but I could only watch a 5 min clip. frustrating,

Is there anywhere online I can watch American Horror Story ? I would like to start from season one, but if I'm starting from last night's episode that's cool too. Cause now you have to pay for Hulu :( and I tried going to AHS website but I could only watch a 5 min clip. frustrating,

I've never looked for it on these sites, so I don't know for sure if they're there, but try
Tv-links.eu
Watchseries.eu

And use either putlocker, sockshare, gorillavid, allmyvideos.net or movpod links.

Try here; there are a bunch of links listed. I usually have the best luck on putlocker or sockshare links. And you do not need to see Season 1 at all to watch Season 2, although Season 1 was phenomenal and really should be watched. Season 1 took place in a different location and even though some of the cast from S1 are in S2, it's all new characters.
American Horror Story - Season 1 Episode 1 video search results from the TVL search engine

so, i am currently babysitting my 3 month old godson. this is the first time i've had him past bedtime (i usually watch him during the day where he takes a short nap.) i have this obsessive impulse to keep going in and checking on him. like he has a video monitor, i can see him from the living room. but still, here i am checking if he's breathing every 30 minutes.

how do you people deal with this? does motherhood always make you this anxious? i'm not even a mother. ugh.

Try here; there are a bunch of links listed. I usually have the best luck on putlocker or sockshare links. And you do not need to see Season 1 at all to watch Season 2, although Season 1 was phenomenal and really should be watched. Season 1 took place in a different location and even though some of the cast from S1 are in S2, it's all new characters.
American Horror Story - Season 1 Episode 1 video search results from the TVL search engine

thank you so much

So I just saw Pitch Perfect, and although it was only funny because of Rebel Wilson, it was f***ing hilarious. Like I stopped breathing a couple times. Though it made my strong desire to be in an acapella group even stronger. It makes me so angry that it's not a thing that people do because I want to do it!

cheerheart4life omg seriously GET the Sedu!!! it came about an hour ago.. and my entire head was curled within 6 minutes. my hair goes to my belly button. 6 minutes! the other wand still took me a half hour or more no matter what. and if they still have the package deal when you get it (if you do) the sedu moroccan oil is seriously amazing. it smells so good.

i highly recommend it :D

Back