OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm sick. Again. I missed a whole week of school (Minus Wednesday, when I left in the middle of the day cause I had a fever). I think I have strep. I've been up since 4 am (It's currently 5:33 am where I live). Anyways, thank God for FullHouse reruns. :)

I'm sick. Again. I missed a whole week of school (Minus Wednesday, when I left in the middle of the day cause I had a fever). I think I have strep. I've been up since 4 am (It's currently 5:33 am where I live). Anyways, thank God for FullHouse reruns. :)

Oh no :( Feel better!! Ah Full House is the best...I seriously could watch reruns all day long!! <3 It's so funny when their ages change drastically..I'm like Michelle was walking in the last episode and now she can't walk again!

Aww :( Feel better soon!! I've had strep before and it's not fun. I loooovvveee Full House Reruns!! I've stayed up all night watching them before :p

Aww :( Feel better soon!! I've had strep before and it's not fun. I loooovvveee Full House Reruns!! I've stayed up all night watching them before :p
Oh no :( Feel better!! Ah Full House is the best...I seriously could watch reruns all day long!! <3 It's so funny when their ages change drastically..I'm like Michelle was walking in the last episode and now she can't walk again!
Thank you both very much. :)

I have such a busyy day today....I need to get a fill (my nails look nasty!) and i have to go visit two ASI locations (both around 10 min from my house) for them to meet with me since i applied there and to fill out a different application, and then i have an interview at hollister at 4 then i have to pick some stuff up from the cheer gym and i might go to my friends house. Oh fridays.<3

feel better everyone who's sick!
i have a really bad headache.
but i'm not really feeling getting up. food sounds kinda good too. but i really dont want to move.

Found out my aunt is having twins. Best news my family has got in a long time and it is something we all needed after the rough time we have all been having since the loss of my nephew. Love new babies!

ztaprincess said:
Found out my aunt is having twins. Best news my family has got in a long time and it is something we all needed after the rough time we have all been having since the loss of my nephew. Love new babies!

I'm sorry to hear about your nephew :( but congratulations to your aunt!!

Latest posts

Back