OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Law and Order SVU makes me hate cokeheads/drug addicts. They're always so stupid. Yes, holding a bank hostage so you can get money to pay back the crazy people who are trying to kill you is REALLY going to work out well, especially when a cop, a medical examiner and a pregnant lady are in there. Shooting your dad who is trying to help you is only the cherry on top. #youshouldhavestayedinrehab

So incase you didn't know, Rays are making some big announcement today around noon... I just realized I'm not going to be home :eek: AHH I WANT TO KNOW!!

Law and Order SVU makes me hate cokeheads/drug addicts. They're always so stupid. Yes, holding a bank hostage so you can get money to pay back the crazy people who are trying to kill you is REALLY going to work out well, especially when a cop, a medical examiner and a pregnant lady are in there. Shooting your dad who is trying to help you is only the cherry on top. #youshouldhavestayedinrehab
SVU is my favorite show ever. thats what i do for houuuursss when i come home from school.

I'm currently on the way to the airport to go to floridaaaaaa and I'm freaking excited

Have fun!!! I'm going down to Orlando Sunday to see my little cousin and i will turn her into a cheer obsessive like me :D I'm going to be soooooooo close to a bunch of cheerleaders I'm excited!!

Have fun!!! I'm going down to Orlando Sunday to see my little cousin and i will turn her into a cheer obsessive like me :D I'm going to be soooooooo close to a bunch of cheerleaders I'm excited!!

Thanks! I just landed in fort myers and unfortunately I'm leaving Friday rightttt before the beloved weekend

Just finished my interview at finishline (shoe store) it went ok, but i dont really want that job....can't wait until wednesday for my interview at asi!! :D

Back