OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
WHY must worlds be the weekend before finals?! I have a media plan (30 pages), a visual comm final and a media planning final. Ugh.

Sooo last night at practice we were stunting and we were doing full extension full downs to warm up and i was side basing and when we came down to cradle, we caught it really heavy and the other side bases shoe got jammed into my big toe somehow and it hurt sooo bad and i took off my sock & shoe and a part of my big toenail was sticking straight up! :( but it was still attached and everything but i was crying so bad and my coach had to push it back down and i can hardly walk on that foot! i was just like in shock i guess! but the base didn't know or realize she did that to me and i didn't want to tell her because i know she would feel bad so yeah. that was not a good time...

I have extra space in my suitcase. This has never happened before in my life. What am I supposed to put in my backpack..?

Awh, I'm sorry UE Cheer! That reminds me when I was at church camp and we were taking some hike thing and I kicked this tree (I was 9, who knows why?;) and I got back to my cabin and my sock was STUCK to my toe because of the blood. It didn't even hurt until she had to rip it off. Felt. Like. I. Was. Dying. :$

Awh, I'm sorry UE Cheer! That reminds me when I was at church camp and we were taking some hike thing and I kicked this tree (I was 9, who knows why?;) and I got back to my cabin and my sock was STUCK to my toe because of the blood. It didn't even hurt until she had to rip it off. Felt. Like. I. Was. Dying. :$
Awhh thar stinks!! Yeah it was the worst pain everrrr! :(

Dear World at Large,
Stop assuming that vital, important information can be absorbed via osmosis. This is unacceptable. You are putting my future at stake/making me look like an idiot because YOU can't make important announcements available to everyone, instead just expecting people to KNOW, when you only told 3 people out of the 40. It don't work that way..and you are stressing me out unnecessarily because now I'm scrambling to get stuff together that could have been planned WEEKS ago if I knew. Thanks a lot.
Love,
'She who is a College Senior and has Other, More Important Things to Stress About. Like her THESIS. And GRADUATING.'

The other day I sent some of the bows I made to my little cousin in California and she just got them :) My aunt posted a photo of her with one of the bows on my Facebook with the caption "I hate you" haha :) gotta love my soccer obsessed family! :p

Did anyone watch "The Voice" tuesday night? I loved it! and there was a crazy, 56 y/o lady from Freehold, NJ that tried out. I liked that even more.;)

Now that the bracket contest is closed, I'd like to take this moment to personally thank each and every one of you who just copy and pasted IO6 teams into your bracket. Gymtyme will NOT be going..and neither will another team (CJA? I think). You are getting me that much closer to my bracket win..merci beaucoup! :D
me and you both sister! I nominated them all for the "Most likely to let the prada fool them award". It only made sense. The funny thing is, there was a whole thread talking about how stupid people were for doing that, and they kept doing it. The obliviousness of the fierceboard never ceases to amaze me.

Ok so I didn't really feel like making another thread for this. I just want peoples honest opinions, because I've been thinking about this a lot. In eighth grade, I really REALLY want to be flyer at my school. I was a flyer this year, but the problem is I'm 5'7 and 108 pounds. We have shorter girls coming in, and I'm afraid that I can't be a flyer anymore. It means so mch to me to be flyer because I've worked so hard trying to stunt and build up my strength with my stunt group this year. I'm also the most flexible girl on my team, and this year, my stunt group never fell during performances or at Practices nearly as much as the other groups did. Sorry, this is getting kind of long, I just want peoples opinion:)

Back