OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just finished sewing 14 pairs of pants for my eight-year-old's school play, The Time Machine. It's a musical with songs from various times in history. The pants are for the boy orphans and newsboys. Tomorrow I start the 11 pairs of bloomers for the girl orphans. Sometimes I wonder why I volunteer for these things!! I rather be sewing with spandex than cotton fabric. Thursday, we start the lavender sachets for Mother's Day in the third grade classroom!

Today i seriously think I did some of the worst tumbling of my life...I have a standing tuck on floor, and I couldny even land a roundoff back handspring on rod floor. Idk what's wrong with me.

@oldcheermom My 3 are 17,17 and 20, but I remember the days of school costumes for country projects, cinco de mayo, and the coup de grace - three halloween costumes when my kids were Lord of the Rings crazy - a ring wraith, a hobbit girl and a Legolas costume. I was bent over that sewing machine for days. But, honey - they looked good. (You're much nicer than I am though, I only made outfits for my kids. Not the whole grade - I hope they appreciate you.;))

@oldcheermom My 3 are 17,17 and 20, but I remember the days of school costumes for country projects, cinco de mayo, and the coup de grace - three halloween costumes when my kids were Lord of the Rings crazy - a ring wraith, a hobbit girl and a Legolas costume. I was bent over that sewing machine for days. But, honey - they looked good. (You're much nicer than I am though, I only made outfits for my kids. Not the whole grade - I hope they appreciate you.;))
I'm sure those costumes were fantastic!! Hopefully, you saved them for future use! I'm not really any nicer than you - once I agreed to help, the list of things got longer!! How could I then say no?? And this group is great, they really do appreciate it!

My 7 month old pug puppy had a seizure last night. Scariest thing ever. Took her to the vet and she had a high temp so the vet said she could have pug Encephalitis sp? and when i looked online it says it kills every dog and isn't curable. We took her back today and her temp went down and shes doing a lot better I just hope she doesn't have another one because that would mean she probably has it. So scared for her. :'(

My 7 month old pug puppy had a seizure last night. Scariest thing ever. Took her to the vet and she had a high temp so the vet said she could have pug Encephalitis sp? and when i looked online it says it kills every dog and isn't curable. We took her back today and her temp went down and shes doing a lot better I just hope she doesn't have another one because that would mean she probably has it. So scared for her. :'(

Oh my gosh, poor little puppy!! That must have been so scary for youa nd your puppy :( I am glad she is doing better though. Did they run anymore tests to see what caused the seizure? I feel like it could possibly be something less severe/curable, I hope it isn't the disease they said it could be. Sending lots of prayers.

Back