OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I haven't been to school since monday...this is not good haha im going to have sooo much makeup work!! Its because my asthmas really bad (since the cold weather hit on sunday for us in Dallas) and i have strep :/ but going to practice tonight since i got the antibiotic shot yesterday and my fever has been normal since yesterday! and i get to coach my minis team! Ive missed them lol :)

I feel like all of my coaches are leaving and abandoning me. I know its not personal but that's how it feels and it sucks. Plus its right after worlds and we did great so we're all happy and excited for next season and come to find out we lost 2 of the coaches who personally coached our team to worlds... and i didn't even find out from them I found out from my sister. So upset right now....

Made level 3 instead of level 4. I sorta bawled for a little while</3

I've been there..the hardest was when I went to a new gym and got put on a level 2 when I had level 3-4 tumbling and level 5 stunting :rolleyes: Haha sometimes we just have to deal with the cards were dealt..I learned that the hard way when I got stuck on a few unfortunate situations, but in the end they turned out amazing! Try to keep your chin up and be a leader on the level 3 team and definitely try to keep up with your level 4 skills even though you can't use them in the routine! :)

Dont ever have children........ even if you want a future cheerleader (or cheerleaders in my case)...morning sickness=allday sickness, your memory is like fog! For the life of me today I was explaning to my sister who won Large Senior and for the life of me I couldnt even think of anyone in the division!

alliebby33 said:
I just killed my high school tryout. And one of the judges is a coach at my gym. I did my roundoff handspring on the scary gym floor and it was a good one and the first time I ever tumbled on the hard floor was two days ago. I made varsity football :) I'M SO EXCITED!

Congrats!!:)

I just got over a cold and a migraine 3 days ago...
Now, I feel like I'm going to puke cause my stomach hurts so bad:(
Sorry if this is tmi, it hurts so bad tho..

what cea team's music starts with " fellas lets call them out, ladies what chu about " or something like that/

Back