OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have a field trip on wednesday and we have to wear our 'sunday best' and im wearing a pencil skirt but i dont know what shirt or shoes to wear with it? and i dont wanna wear heels since well be walking around all day long....any ideas? haha im clueless!!

I have a field trip on wednesday and we have to wear our 'sunday best' and im wearing a pencil skirt but i dont know what shirt or shoes to wear with it? and i dont wanna wear heels since well be walking around all day long....any ideas? haha im clueless!!

you can wear a babydoll shirt that hangs off one shoulder or you can wear i tight fitting short or long sleeve with a sweater. As for shoes you an get away with dressy sandals or flats, or even black boots.

You could always do like gladiator sandals or flats

I took the sat too! it was awful haha
i can't imagine doing all the prom stuff after. mine is friday and i don't know if i'll be ready in time even with a half day of school! :p

I was an hour late for my hair appointment...and that's how the rest of the day went. Lol

I just watched the episode of the office where Michael leaves (I saw the first half, but not the second before)- It was so sad:(. Michael Scott, you will be missed.

Just got back from the mall to look for clothes to wear on my field trip and i found the CUTEST outfit! Im excited lol here is what they look like :D
Cheetah cardigan:
20rtdp4.jpg

Top:
j90uwm.jpg

Bottoms:
x2nma9.jpg

Shoes:
s6ssjk.jpg

Hope theyre not big :confused:

@U.E. Cheer that is adorable!!! I wish I was as stylish as you!! My dressed up is a pair of black skinny jeans, a polo shirt, and non-drawn on converse.. Unless I'm forced to wear a dress (unless it's cute then I'll wear it on my own terms)

@U.E. Cheer that is adorable!!! I wish I was as stylish as you!! My dressed up is a pair of black skinny jeans, a polo shirt, and non-drawn on converse.. Unless I'm forced to wear a dress (unless it's cute then I'll wear it on my own terms)

Awhh thanks :) lol i figured if i had to dress nice might as well look cute ;) haha i got the clothes from charlotte russe and shoes are by madden girl at dsw!

Back