OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
good luck! I still have yet to get over to the mall to get the stuff to apply to hollister but i'm really hoping as soon as I do I can get an interview because I have been asked to work there twice. But so far i have applied to new york and co., aeropostale, bath and body works, anthropologie and barnes and noble and nobody has contacted me..its so frustrating!

I know!! I mean at least call me and tell me yall aren't hiring or something!! :banghead: I applied to ASI gymnastics and had an interview and they said they would either send me a postcard (which basically meant i didnt get the job) or they would call me for a second and then third interview...well they never called so after about 2 weeks i called them and they said they weren't hiring....REALLY?! Grrrr.

I'm thinking to myself: Maybe I shouldn't be watching this Lady Gaga live concert on HBO... it's a bit scary.

My boyfriend loves Lady Gaga's music, but he is legit terrified of seeing her..I remember when she worked with the American Idol contestants last week and I literally had my boyfriend in my arms he couldn't bare to look at her haha yes a Naval Academy Midshipman is terrified of Lady Gaga folks. Ha I won't let him live that one down, but I guess we all have our own fears :p

My boyfriend loves Lady Gaga's music, but he is legit terrified of seeing her..I remember when she worked with the American Idol contestants last week and I literally had my boyfriend in my arms he couldn't bare to look at her haha yes a Naval Academy Midshipman is terrified of Lady Gaga folks. Ha I won't let him live that one down, but I guess we all have our own fears :p

Hahaha! Thats funny! I can look at her and stuff, but this concert was just weird. She was laying on the ground in fake blood moaning... I love her music thoughh!

I feel like I haven't been on here in forever.
I've been so busy with school, I feel like ive missed so much cheer news:/

Im ordering my Maryland marlins tsunami shirt next week!! :D

Yayay! I wore mine the other day and a random girl in Costco complimented on it and I of course immediately asked if she cheered and she was so confused and said oh no..she just liked the shirt :confused: Hah Makes me think I really should just sell my cheer shirts on Ebay hah I have way too many!

Back