OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Lol my mom was like don't you have enough cheer shirts?!

Hahaha! My mom doesnt order me cheer shirts, I have to get them with my own money because she thinks it's a waste! She's always like "Why would you want a shirt from another gym?! It's pointless, you don't even cheer there!" Then I have to start explaining. And she doesn't even bother to listen...

Hahaha! My mom doesnt order me cheer shirts, I have to get them with my own money because she thinks it's a waste! She's always like "Why would you want a shirt from another gym?! It's pointless, you don't even cheer there!" Then I have to start explaining. And she doesn't even bother to listen...

Lol my mom said the same thing when i was begging her to order me a cali shirt..but she didnt :(

Don't worry I thought I was going to fail too, and I made a 78! (On my math) I'm sure your in a higher grade then me though! Good Luck anyways! Haha. :)

That's awesome! Congrats :) Our education system is different in England so I think the stuff my exams are on is the equivalent of American AP work and even some college level math :eek: I'm not at all confident for the exams :(

I have a End of course test for physics tomorrow....we have a week and two days left of this school year so WHY are we still testing? Grrrr :banghead:

That's awesome! Congrats :) Our education system is different in England so I think the stuff my exams are on is the equivalent of American AP work and even some college level math :eek: I'm not at all confident for the exams :(

You live in England. :fro: I want to live there one day! Or at least visit for a long time! :)
But woww, good luck! hehehe.

Back