OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So.. I need all of your guys's opinions on two things. 1: I make bows and am gonna start selling them.. I need a name. I was thinking Bowsessive.. A cross between bow and obsessive
2. My boyfriend and I's 1 year anniversary is coming up and I have no clue what to get him.. Any ideas?!?!

So.. I need all of your guys's opinions on two things. 1: I make bows and am gonna start selling them.. I need a name. I was thinking Bowsessive.. A cross between bow and obsessive
2. My boyfriend and I's 1 year anniversary is coming up and I have no clue what to get him.. Any ideas?!?!

What is he interested in? In my family, giving gifts is super important... We always think them out and give really special things so I love coming up with awesome gift ideas that are totally unexpected.
Is he a sports fan? Could you get him tickets to see his favorite team? My boyfriend loves to golf, so I got him a new driver for his birthday along with some gift certificates to a few courses around here. Are any of his favorite bands coming in town or around you anytime soon? What about a scrapbook or collage of pictures and stuff of the two of you?

So, I was extremely excited to pass math with a 73, and today I got on parent portal and it dropped to a 69. My teacher put NO new grades in; looks like i'll be a freshmore next year. Goodieee.

apparently today is judgement day and oct 21,2011 is actually the end ?
whatever, that's weird
just wanna brag a bit here : i finished my senior year of HS this past tuesday.. and my overall senior year GPA is 4.31 !
Congratulations! I graduated early from high school as well, lots of work but definitely worth it for sure!! Congratulations that's fantastic

What is he interested in? In my family, giving gifts is super important... We always think them out and give really special things so I love coming up with awesome gift ideas that are totally unexpected.
Is he a sports fan? Could you get him tickets to see his favorite team? My boyfriend loves to golf, so I got him a new driver for his birthday along with some gift certificates to a few courses around here. Are any of his favorite bands coming in town or around you anytime soon? What about a scrapbook or collage of pictures and stuff of the two of you?

He's big into computers. He has his own business where he buys old apple laptops and desktops (iBooks, iMacs, eMacs) and fixes and sells them. For his birthday I got him a watch. For Christmas I made him a photo album of all the photos we have of us (which isn't much seeing as we don't get our pictures taken a lot). For Valentines day I got him dog tags engraved with our names and the date he asked me out (06.01.10) and for your 1 year I wanna do something really special. I just don't know what to do

Back