OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
my boyfriend is in South Carolina and when he flies back to San Francisco, i really wanted to be there to get him. Im not old enough to have my license, and i only have two friends that would be willing to take me. Im not allowed to go with one of them because he doesnt trust me. he has no reason not to! ive never done anything like that and i never will, im completely happy right where i am. frustrating :mad:

my boyfriend is in South Carolina and when he flies back to San Francisco, i really wanted to be there to get him. Im not old enough to have my license, and i only have two friends that would be willing to take me. Im not allowed to go with one of them because he doesnt trust me. he has no reason not to! ive never done anything like that and i never will, im completely happy right where i am. frustrating :mad:
If your boyfriend doesn't trust you, you need to dump him asap. I wouldn't even want to go to the airport to pick up anyone who treated me like that. You're obviously young and need to learn real fast to stay away from guys like that, no matter how cute he is, or how nice he is otherwise. He's trouble and you can do much better!!

If your boyfriend doesn't trust you, you need to dump him asap. I wouldn't even want to go to the airport to pick up anyone who treated me like that. You're obviously young and need to learn real fast to stay away from guys like that, no matter how cute he is, or how nice he is otherwise. He's trouble and you can do much better!!
he treats me like a princess otherwise though.
hes helped me through an eating disorder and my parents divorce.
surprise footrubs, he brushes my hair, makes me dinner and all that boyfriend stuff.
hes absolutely perfect for me in every way.... except that.
i really appreciate it though, its nice to know theres people looking out for me :)

I'm so bored. I should be doing homework. Butttt, I'd rather procrastinate. Someone wanna talk? :p
Uhhhhh that's exactly what I'm doing :D not like I have a big spanish presentation due first period that I haven't written yet!

Uhhhhh that's exactly what I'm doing :D not like I have a big spanish presentation due first period that I haven't written yet!
I just finished this giant annotated bibliography so I'm feeling accomplished enough right now haha. But I have a giant scrapbook project, interview project, and book report all due this week for Psych.

he treats me like a princess otherwise though.
hes helped me through an eating disorder and my parents divorce.
surprise footrubs, he brushes my hair, makes me dinner and all that boyfriend stuff.
hes absolutely perfect for me in every way.... except that.
i really appreciate it though, its nice to know theres people looking out for me :)
It's great he treats you nice in these ways, but trust is a big deal. None of these things really matter much if he can't trust you. He has a problem and you just need to be aware. And if he doesn't work out in your young life, there are plenty of other guys who would be thrilled to have you for a girlfriend!!!

Back