OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm still at a loss on what to get my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary... My friend suggested something computer/technology/apple related but he practically has everything already!! Why must guys be so hard to shop for?!?!

I was just sitting in drivers Ed writing cheer music on my paper and my teacher came over and read it and had this look on his face it was soo funny

I had my first day of work today-working at my local church and I love it :) I am doing just busy work for my boss for now until the camps start up. I also have a few babysitting jobs setup for this week and next week! Woo! My goal for the summer is to earn enough money to pay for my sorority expenses for sophomore year! :cheering: I really hope I can do it...and I am so grateful to be blessed with not just one but two jobs that pay very well!

Praying for my aunt in Oklahoma City who lives on the south side of the metro (between Moore and Norman) where there's a confirmed tornado, still on the ground with a tornado emergency, heading right towards her.

I have hip hop tryouts today.:)
So excited to add something else to my already busy schedule:)

On another note, 26 days till church camp! Super excited:)

I have two exams and two hours of cheer today and all I want to do is lie in bed and eat cookies.

I just drove about 30 minutes in a huge storm. Luckily the tornado didn't hit. I'm so freaking scared. No joke. We're almost home. Prayers sent out to all those in the Dallas county area and whatever cities are being affected. (effected?).

ETA: and this hail is rediculous!

I just drove about 30 minutes in a huge storm. Luckily the tornado didn't hit. I'm so freaking scared. No joke. We're almost home. Prayers sent out to all those in the Dallas county area and whatever cities are being affected. (effected?).

ETA: and this hail is rediculous!

We were in it too! In rockwall!! I was a cheer practice when all this started to hit, and we had to go into the gymnastics room and hide in the foam pit with mats ontop of us, its in the RISE (if you know where that is) but its a metal (or tin?) biulding and i drove to practice and we stayed in there through the first batch of tornadoes and storms for about an hour i had to go home with my coach and her daughter to get out of there and into a house where it was safe and we waited that storm out so now its about 10 and my car was still up at cheer (about 10 minutes from my coaches house) so they took me back there to get my car and i was speeding soo bad because i wanted to get home so bad (but i was verrrry careful) and i was on the phone the whole drive (20 min) back with my mom because i was soo scared!! :(

Alright crafty board people: hair feathers. In extension-esque form. How do I make? I want them sooo bad, they're a great summer accessory and wicked cute.

Back