OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just got a friend request on facebook from "Fan Rachel Rolband" and her friends is all like "Fan of erica", "Kelsey Rule (not real)" " Fans of Maddie G"...i feel so bad for thesegirls with all these creepy pages. I know there not made to be so stalkerish but...really? like relax. We're not movie stars....we are cheerleaders.

Rant is done now

So it's my second night in OrlanDo andd. I love it.
So excited for the competition to start. Tho i'm totally fine with just being down here. Lol.

I'm on 4 hours of sleep right now and so i'm kinda exhausted. Very long dayy. And. Longer one tomorrow! Disney <3

some reporters are saying that other students were egging this kid on.

i dont think that ANYBODY from ANYWHERE would encourage even their worst enemy to jump off of that bridge.
this is ridiculous.

how cute is this!

se9i6u.jpg

So it's my second night in OrlanDo andd. I love it.
So excited for the competition to start. Tho i'm totally fine with just being down here. Lol.

I'm on 4 hours of sleep right now and so i'm kinda exhausted. Very long dayy. And. Longer one tomorrow! Disney <3
Good luck this weekend!!

Please pray or keep in your thoughts the people off Japan and California, Oregon, Washington State, parts of Canada and Alaska because they're supposed to be hit by the tsunami that was caused by the 8.9 quake in Japan!!!

Back