OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay so I was talking about how sad I was that I wasn't getting to go to Hotshots and my mom was like well if you want to help pay for it then you can go.. and she decided this YESTERDAY.. so we called my coach and Happy to see if it was okay and they said yes I just had to find a way down there. So we used the free flight my dad had and I'm leaving on Sunday :) yayayayyayay SO EXCITED!!!!

I went to build a bear the other day:) it was so fun, I was like the only teenager in there, but it was worth it. I got a bear and I named it cheer bear, and gave it an Ohio state cheer uniform.

I went to build a bear the other day:) it was so fun, I was like the only teenager in there, but it was worth it. I got a bear and I named it cheer bear, and gave it an Ohio state cheer uniform.

I love build a bear!! I had my birthday party there when i was like 10 and i got a monkey and then later 'pierced' its belly button with an earring! hahah

so up until tonight i've only let guy coaches spot me on my backhandspring, but today one of our girl coaches spotted me and i did my backhandspring just fine! so happy that i'm finally getting close!

i got a baby kitten today :)

well, actually, i don't have it. but it's at home, and i'm bringing her to my new apartment next time i'm home :)

I think I want to be productive since I'm not doing anything until tonight. I'm going to work on my bow wall and make some new bows! I'll post pictures later if I can :)

Show us a picture of your bob!!!! :D

Hitting a Ray, of course :) It's a very long bob, as bobs go, but it's a HUGE change from my super long hair. It was down to my belly button :eek:
30dfkhz.jpg

ETA: AHHH! Huge picture, sorry!

Back