OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm getting my senior yearbook pictures done tomorrow and i'm getting my makeup done at the MAC counter, I heard if it was free if you buy the products that were used on you but how much would it be if I didn't buy the makeup??
Probably in the 35-50 dollar range? Honestly if I were you, I'd just buy the products to touch up and what not. But I'm a makeup addict hahah. I haven't heard good things about their foundations though..

I'm getting my senior yearbook pictures done tomorrow and i'm getting my makeup done at the MAC counter, I heard if it was free if you buy the products that were used on you but how much would it be if I didn't buy the makeup??

It's $50 in makeup :) I don't think you can just get a makeover w/o buying anything.

So apparently at my high school now we're not allowed to do tosses other than on the football field (uh, when would the football players ever let us on the field to cheer? never. they hate us.) and we're not allowed to do any twist downs at all. I'm angry! :mad::banghead:

:jawdrop: Thats alot, maybe ill get my makeup done for Homecoming and Prom! lol

It is $50 each time. My niece had her makeup done for prom and her senior pictures and had to spend $50 each time.

So apparently at my high school now we're not allowed to do tosses other than on the football field (uh, when would the football players ever let us on the field to cheer? never. they hate us.) and we're not allowed to do any twist downs at all. I'm angry! :mad::banghead:

Even in college you can't do twisting skills and tosses on a basketball court without a mat down.

Latest posts

Back