OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i have two research papers to write, i have to make a cake for geometry, do a packet for geometry, two ten page packets for honors chemistry, and i have to do a project for honors English... My night is going to be fantastic...:banghead:

Awesome! Congrats :)

Thanks. I'm pretty excited. I've got other offers as well so I'm checking into all of them. Even though I thought I'd be going as a cheerleader, I'm still beyond stoked that I am going for lax. With that being said...

Dear coach that ended my cheerleading career abruptly, made me hate the sport, and myself.

Thank you. You opened up many and probably more doors for me than before, and now I am not having to pay full price for college.

#notsobitteranymore

I'm so happy i have a job... BUT i start work next week and just got my shifts... i work 4-11 every week day for three weeks straight...:cow: and then i work 11-11 saturday.
ETA: No Sunday shifts for me:)

At least youll be making a ton of money? Ive gone from never working other than making bows to two jobs this summer. Granted one is a coach and thatll probably be less than 5 hours a week, but the other is full time at a waterpark.
that sounds fun!!! i just got my car and i get my license in a week so i decided it was time to get a job... (my mom made me...)

Had internship interviews this morning that went EXTREMELY well!! I'm either interning with Landstar or ISEL. Most likely it will be ISEL within their marketing department and working directly with the woman who interviewed me! I don't know if it's paid or unpaid but either way it's going to be awesome!!

Had internship interviews this morning that went EXTREMELY well!! I'm either interning with Landstar or ISEL. Most likely it will be ISEL within their marketing department and working directly with the woman who interviewed me! I don't know if it's paid or unpaid but either way it's going to be awesome!!

Its a weird feeling knowing I want this school year to be over, but have no desire to go home. I love my little college town, and hate being home.

Back