Bio 1
Early Childhood Education
Principles of Cosmetology
2nd Semester:
7am English 3
French 1
AP Psychology
Algebra 2

im glad i got ECE, AP Psych and Principles of cosmetology because now i can see what i want to do because those are the three i narrowed it down to and fortunately my school has classes for them!:)

I GOT MY SCHEDULE TODAYYY!
1st semester:
Creative Writing
Bio 1
Early Childhood Education
Principles of Cosmetology
2nd Semester:
7am English 3
French 1
AP Psychology
Algebra 2

im glad i got ECE, AP Psych and Principles of cosmetology because now i can see what i want to do because those are the three i narrowed it down to and fortunately my school has classes for them!:)
I have ECE at my school with the preschool kids & I never got to take it as a class but I sat in for a period and it was so fun! I loved it :) Good luck!

I have ECE at my school with the preschool kids & I never got to take it as a class but I sat in for a period and it was so fun! I loved it :) Good luck!
Really? I love kids but im not sure if i want to teach.. im really really excited for AP Psych though!

Really? I love kids but im not sure if i want to teach.. im really really excited for AP Psych though!
Yeah, same. I don't want to teach, but the kids are so much fun! Not sure if it's the same at your school but, we have a preschool attached to our school so our ECE is basically just playing with the kids. lol.
& I loved AP Psych! Two teachers at my school taught it and one was amazing and made it really fun & the other... made it a nightmare :p So either people loved it, or hated it.

Yeah, same. I don't want to teach, but the kids are so much fun! Not sure if it's the same at your school but, we have a preschool attached to our school so our ECE is basically just playing with the kids. lol.
& I loved AP Psych! Two teachers at my school taught it and one was amazing and made it really fun & the other... made it a nightmare :p So either people loved it, or hated it.
Oh we don't... but theres an elementary school right next to us!:D

Little things like letters or pictures from home will mean so much while they are at boot camp or even in combat.
Oh I know! It's my best friend's boyfriend but we're friends as well so she's reallly been pushing people to write to him! But writing it was just so weird because I didn't know exactly what to say. Hopefully when I hear back I can get a better idea of where his head is.. I'd hate to ask my friend and bring him up in a time where she's so emotional.

I didn't know where else to post this but if you could all do me a quick favor it'd be awesome:)
I am up for Cheerleader of the Month with The Cheerleader Magazine and whoever wins this is up for Cheerleader of the year!! I have been on Woodlands Elite Generals since 2007, and here is my video!!

Please go 'like' this picture on facebook for the vote to count! Thanks:)
Cheer Leader of the Month!! VOTE!! | Facebook

if it rains on my day off
tumblr_m2m0xbONRa1qdvraco1_500.gif

Watching the Olympics makes me wonder about how if I hadn't been such a stubborn 7 year old and joined the rhythmic team at my gym in Oregon (the coach personally called my mom 3 times) would I have had the chance to be there in London now? #$h!tjustgotdeep

Watching the Olympics makes me wonder about how if I hadn't been such a stubborn 7 year old and joined the rhythmic team at my gym in Oregon (the coach personally called my mom 3 times) would I have had the chance to be there in London now? #$h!tjustgotdeep
i always hate when you have those moments and your like i could have been better off doing something else, *shrug* oh well everything happens for a reason.. *insert large sigh here*

Warped Tour anyone? I went today and ha a blast! All Time Low was the best show of the day I think:)

i always hate when you have those moments and your like i could have been better off doing something else, *shrug* oh well everything happens for a reason.. *insert large sigh here*
Same! I was thinking that if I had done it then my heart wouldn't have really been in it. I didn't want to and if my mom forced me I wouldn't be doing my best. My cousin got the opportunity to do something for soccer for the Olympic (or Junior Olympic... I think it was Junior as she's 12 now) tryouts and they said she was really good and had all the right skills but her heart wasn't in it. So maybe I am better off now here in Florida as a junior cheer coach for the local developmental league (like pop warner but their mantra is for everyone to just have fun and each kid gets to try each position). Who knows.... Wow I'm getting deep tonight :p

Back