High School New School Focused Practice Facility

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have had a couple of requests elsewhere! If you would like a School Cheerleading Center in your area send me the demographics and the number of competitive school teams in your area! Some teams in Indianapolis have expressed interest.

I think this is a great idea for Louisville! Lots of great schools that need floor space that is designed for them and not all star, aka not spring floor.
UKHybrid please keep me updated with camps and classes... I'm sure some of our older ones would love to attend some!

It'd much cheaper with out the need for spring floors! The spring floor alone is almost $10K, add in the carpet foam and that's another $3K. Smaller overhead means more room for profit!

Can I get more information on this? I coach a high school in Louisville - 2 teams, around 40-45 athletes. Thank you!

The new KY Cheer Center will be hosting a Multi College Stunt & Tumble Clinic on April 28th 2012. The University of Kentucky, Morehead State University, and Western Kentucky University will be in attendance to instruct this one of a kind clinic!

Deadline to register is Monday, April 23rd.
You can e-mail registrations to [email protected] or send them snail mail to the address provided on the form!
Clinic Registration form can be found at: KCC Clinic Registration Form

We would love this in our area. We are in Boise, Idaho and have 10 teams in Boise that compete regularly and could really benefit from this idea.

and with all the USASF rule changes school cheer just became exponentially cooler!

Back