All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Premier Athletics just announced the opening of a new gym. Location hasn't been announced yet!
ETA didn't realize how old this thread was. I was searching on my phone. Lol
In TN south of Nashville. From what I hear another is in the works but that one is set.

I just started a new team in Southern California this 2015-2016 season. Athletix Cheer Empire All-Stars. Colors are teal, black and blue. I have been in the cheer industry for 23 years, and a coach/choreographer for 18. I started out with Youth/Rec, but after having been there so long, and basically progressing as much as I could, decided to challenge myself with the allstar industry. So far, so good! Our teams have been scoring extremely well and we can't wait for our upcoming seasons!

Venue for 8,000 is still too small for Worlds finals but I guess it's good for other comps.

And does this mean Worlds is staying in Disney for ever?

Can it be called Fierce house please?

Venue for 8,000 is still too small for Worlds finals but I guess it's good for other comps.

And does this mean Worlds is staying in Disney for ever?

Can it be called Fierce house please?
I was worried about capacity as well. The Fieldhouse seats 5,000. I feel like they are going to outgrow 8,000 before construction is even complete!
And bring back the Milkhouse - volume 2

Back