All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Found a page for PCM Mexico (Pacific Coast Magic) but haven't heard any announcements about it so not sure if it's confirmed / real? Looks like they're just getting started there

Our gym used to be an ACE Hardware :D I honestly didn't know if that was common or not, but it's a really great idea. Top Gun's new gym is incredible though! (to stay on topic)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Idk if this has been said but Stingrays bought out(?) Beez Allstars in Madison, AL
They have a weather theme for teams :D
I asked about this earlier in the thread, but I don't think that's a thing anymore. Since you're with Rays, maybe you can fill me in. The Alabama location is no longer on their website, doesn't have a Twitter anymore and no one has posted on the Facebook for months.

I asked about this earlier in the thread, but I don't think that's a thing anymore. Since you're with Rays, maybe you can fill me in. The Alabama location is no longer on their website, doesn't have a Twitter anymore and no one has posted on the Facebook for months.

I don't believe that is happening anymore, based in part on the disappearance on social media. No idea why though. Also, most of the athletes that were going to cheer there appear to have moved to ACE.

I don't believe that is happening anymore, based in part on the disappearance on social media. No idea why though. Also, most of the athletes that were going to cheer there appear to have moved to ACE.
Yup, I thought the same thing. I was very surprised that Rays didn't issue a notice or anything. It doesn't affect me, I'm just nosey.

so i keep seeing a picture of what looks like the top gun miami location, with no mats in it. are they moving facilities or just replacing mats.

so i keep seeing a picture of what looks like the top gun miami location, with no mats in it. are they moving facilities or just replacing mats.

100% sure it's because they're moving, here's a photo of their new Miami location gym:

I wonder what's going to happen to their old gym, it's a classic and holds a special place in all past and current Top Gun athletes' hearts.

new%2Bgym.jpg
Desert Storm just opened their new gym. It is a beautiful place. It is about 20,000 square feet with 3 full cheer floors, trampolines, rod floor, and etc. The spring floor, trampolines and rod floor are all built into the floor. It is amazing to see a facility that is built from the ground up to be a cheer gym.

USA Starz out of Gilbert, az opened up a new location in queen creek, az! It has 2 full cheer floors, trampolines, tumble track, full preschool area, gymnastics equipment, and a hard floor area.

Back