All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we are super excited

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm super excited for y'all. I've seen your program numerous times over the years and I've always been impressed.

I only know you guys are expanding because I saw you guys this past weekend in Gatlinburg and spent like 10 mins on y'all's website Instagram....

And discussing with my sister how we'd rather CAO expand to Columbia, SC. Let's get that ball rolling.....

@Cheer4lyfe -Could you explain to me why you are negatively tagging me with an "old post" when I replied to a comment that was posted less than two hours before I replied? The parent's mtg and announcement of the merge was made to that gym by the owners on that same evening????? How did my surprise, warrant a negative rating ,when we were talking about something that was just announced?

Last edited:
Tribe Cheer is building a brand new gym. We will have three spring floors, two of the three floors will be in their own rooms! The third will be the performance floor then a smaller gymnastics dead floor for tumbling classes then a full size high school floor along with a in ground pit! We will also be having a huge patent viewing room upstairs that is all windows that over looks all floors. Our will be the best cheer facility in Oklahoma and we can't wait to open it up! It will hopefully be done in June!!

We purchased and are renovating a new gym. I'll post pics soon but it's three buildings and the main building is three times the size of our current facility. We will have our own cheer building too but it won't be ready until 2015. I'm really excited about our new space! It's huge!

Tribe Cheer is building a brand new gym. We will have three spring floors, two of the three floors will be in their own rooms! The third will be the performance floor then a smaller gymnastics dead floor for tumbling classes then a full size high school floor along with a in ground pit! We will also be having a huge patent viewing room upstairs that is all windows that over looks all floors. Our will be the best cheer facility in Oklahoma and we can't wait to open it up! It will hopefully be done in June!!
This Is super exciting! Really hope everything goes smoothly! Just promise you guys will keep the uni you have now for idk ever!

On a smaller scale, Empire Athletics is a new gym in Kenosha, Wisconsin. I know the owner of the gym- she has been wanting to start her own program for a while :)

Back