All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACE has announced two new locations in Ft Walton Beach and Gulf Breeze, FL under agreement with Rage All Stars. No idea whether it's a merger or what.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?
Excited about the FWB location;my cp and myself would have loved that when we lived there. Lots of talented kids in NW FL area. Also wondering how the Gulf Breeze one will work,since Rage is out of a place called the Funplex,where they do lots of parties,gymnastic and have those blow up party jumpiesthings,that kids play on. Will all that end,or will ACE just be taking over the cheer section of the Funplex?

Sounds like Maximum in So Cal is just changing their name? Left Coast.....? :confused:

4/20/14 - Anaheim, CA
Now under new ownership the Maximum Cheerleading Gym is re-branding completely and becoming Left Coast Cheer! After former owner, Jan Cumstay, stepped down at the conclusion in May of 2013, new owner Nelson de Dios stepped in and worked on developing the gym and all of its cheerleading and tumbling programs. Now moving forward into 2014 Nelson is putting the final touches on the re-brand with a business name change.
A former Head Instructor for the United Spirit Association, as well as former Program Director for All-Star gyms cheergyms.com and OC All-Stars, Nelson de Dios has been in the cheerleading industry since 1995. His knowledge and abilities as a coach has led him to numerous state and national titles, 3 different Paid Bids to the Cheerleading Worlds, 2 top 10 finishes at the Cheerleading Worlds, 4 different nominations for California Coach of the Year Awards, and a 2010 California Coach of the Year Award.
Left Coast Cheer is a cheerleading gym in Anaheim that teaches All-Star Cheer, Recreational Cheer, Cheerleading Tumbling, and Summer Camps. Left Coast Cheer has also been working with local youth football cheerleading groups as well as several High Schools including Valencia HS, Esperanza HS, and Yorba Linda HS.
Look for Left Coast Cheer in an upcoming Groupon Coupon for its increasingly popular recreational cheer team, the Pink Team! Left Coast Cheer is also holding tryouts for its All-Star Cheer team at the end of April.

Just saw this too ...

Watch out Wichita there's a NEW LEGACY in town!!!
We are proud to announce the Merger of Cheer Fusion and Omega Cheer!!!! Two successful gyms uniting to create A Legacy. We are excited about the new opportunities this venture will create while also improving the current benefits we strive to provide for every member to grow into a successful athlete.

Woodlands Elite bought out a small gym, Excel Athletics, in Katy, TX. They will be using the old Excel location as a temporary facility while they build a new (rumored to be!) 5 floor gym that should be ready sometime in the Fall.

The new Woodlands Elite Katy gym will have 5 spring floors , they have released the plans , it looks really nice.. It's supposed to mirror the oak ridge location gym.

This year WE has 5 locations in the Houston area.

They didn't. Last season they announced they were going to house a level 5 program out of Shockwave All Stars in Rockville, MD, but I guess that didn't end up working out.

Yes, last year Maryland Twisters was planning on hosting a Worlds level 5 team out of our location. The main reason it was not pursued further is because the girls that wanted to cheer at Twisters did not mind making the extra 45 minute drive to be at their main location in Glen Burnie. Both Twisters and Shockwave have had great seasons, and we continue to wish them all the best. Shockwave has experienced tremendous growth this year and we expect to have more than 500 athletes after tryouts. This next year we will also be fielding our own Worlds teams. They will be a Small Coed 5, an IOC5 and a Worlds dance team. We are very excited!!!

@Drkilluzionz are you associated with Top Gun in any way? Do you do choreography? I'm not in the know on these things, I'm still learning my way around.

@CarolinaCheer&Dance how many teams do you currently have? How many are you expecting for next year? CP tumbled at your gym one day, she enjoyed it.

We are expecting 10+ teams! If your CP liked tumbling there she will love it starting in May! We are adding multiple new coaches as well and redoing the way we format tumbling classes!!

Back