All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Illinois Allstars bought 5 Star Cheer Academy in Joliet and another gym that I don't remember the name of in Carol Stream. IA wasn't really on my radar this year since they were so far away. But from what I understand they just opened last October and now bought out 2 gyms. And they're going to Summit next week. Kinda impressive for a brand new gym. Gotta check them out now that they'll be so close.

A new gym in Palm beach county Florida is opening up called Pro Cheer Extreme....Here is the link to website. Wishing them great success. The owners have great bios. gymlikethis

I really want to open a new gym in Southern California, yes among other great gyms, called Illuminati All-Stars (haha its a joke among friends not anything affiliated with Illuminati). But not sure where to begin, I have team names, colors, prices etc. all laid out just want to put it in motion!

I really want to open a new gym in Southern California, yes among other great gyms, called Illuminati All-Stars (haha its a joke among friends not anything affiliated with Illuminati). But not sure where to begin, I have team names, colors, prices etc. all laid out just want to put it in motion!
If you'd like to come to the Torrance/San Pedro/ Rancho Palos Verdes area, you would make me and many other people very happy! I believe the closest gym is PCM Anaheim (I could be wrong, but I've looked A LOT for a closer gym- parents won't let me do all star unless I find something closer) and that's a lot of traffic to commute in.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Sounds like Maximum in So Cal is just changing their name? Left Coast.....? :confused:

4/20/14 - Anaheim, CA
Now under new ownership the Maximum Cheerleading Gym is re-branding completely and becoming Left Coast Cheer! After former owner, Jan Cumstay, stepped down at the conclusion in May of 2013, new owner Nelson de Dios stepped in and worked on developing the gym and all of its cheerleading and tumbling programs. Now moving forward into 2014 Nelson is putting the final touches on the re-brand with a business name change.

FINALLY a gym with an appropriate name for my Mitt Romney "Binders *hit* Full *hit* of *hit Women *PULL*" jump sequence...

If you'd like to come to the Torrance/San Pedro/ Rancho Palos Verdes area, you would make me and many other people very happy! I believe the closest gym is PCM Anaheim (I could be wrong, but I've looked A LOT for a closer gym- parents won't let me do all star unless I find something closer) and that's a lot of traffic to commute in.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I'd seriously consider that! Just need people to help work it all out if it actually goes through.

Back