All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you'd like to come to the Torrance/San Pedro/ Rancho Palos Verdes area, you would make me and many other people very happy! I believe the closest gym is PCM Anaheim (I could be wrong, but I've looked A LOT for a closer gym- parents won't let me do all star unless I find something closer) and that's a lot of traffic to commute in.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
How interesting.. Even up here in the Central Valley, gyms are a dime a dozen.

They have a gym in Alabama.
Oops! There is a Madison in Georgia I got confused with! Even though this is another state, it's still such a similar state and located so close I feel if they opened a gym in like Nevada or New York (something strange like that ;) ) it would be so interesting to see that!

Well, boy howdy didn't Charlotte just become the hotbed of Allstar cheer. If you're not familiar with the new location Rockstar just announced that would be the same space was was formerly CAC West (who just closed that location a few weeks ago) and was Aviator Allstars before they merged with CAC last year.

Gastonia is a suburb of Charlotte to the west.

No idea when Charlotte suddenly got popular but there you go!

Well, boy howdy didn't Charlotte just become the hotbed of Allstar cheer. If you're not familiar with the new location Rockstar just announced that would be the same space was was formerly CAC West (who just closed that location a few weeks ago) and was Aviator Allstars before they merged with CAC last year.

Gastonia is a suburb of Charlotte to the west.

No idea when Charlotte suddenly got popular but there you go!
They clearly all followed me.
nikki-minaj-hair-flip-o.gif

Back