All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fame NY bought out Northeast Elite and will keep their current gym but NE staff and athletes will be part of the program. The NE gym is closing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sounds like Maximum in So Cal is just changing their name? Left Coast.....? :confused:

4/20/14 - Anaheim, CA
Now under new ownership the Maximum Cheerleading Gym is re-branding completely and becoming Left Coast Cheer! After former owner, Jan Cumstay, stepped down at the conclusion in May of 2013, new owner Nelson de Dios stepped in and worked on developing the gym and all of its cheerleading and tumbling programs. Now moving forward into 2014 Nelson is putting the final touches on the re-brand with a business name change.
A former Head Instructor for the United Spirit Association, as well as former Program Director for All-Star gyms cheergyms.com and OC All-Stars, Nelson de Dios has been in the cheerleading industry since 1995. His knowledge and abilities as a coach has led him to numerous state and national titles, 3 different Paid Bids to the Cheerleading Worlds, 2 top 10 finishes at the Cheerleading Worlds, 4 different nominations for California Coach of the Year Awards, and a 2010 California Coach of the Year Award.
Left Coast Cheer is a cheerleading gym in Anaheim that teaches All-Star Cheer, Recreational Cheer, Cheerleading Tumbling, and Summer Camps. Left Coast Cheer has also been working with local youth football cheerleading groups as well as several High Schools including Valencia HS, Esperanza HS, and Yorba Linda HS.
Look for Left Coast Cheer in an upcoming Groupon Coupon for its increasingly popular recreational cheer team, the Pink Team! Left Coast Cheer is also holding tryouts for its All-Star Cheer team at the end of April.

This is the first time me hearing about this. and i cant take this name seriously..... LEFT COAST :confused:

also, isnt that gym not to far from Pacific Coast Magic - Anaheim??

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1402508254.281018.jpg
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1402508263.697182.jpg

Some pics of our somewhat finished new gym. If you scroll back a few pages you can see the beginning stages. Still a work in progress!

@cupieqt please tell me that those bleachers are not for parents lolol. It looks amazing! Love the purple floor.
Yup. Those are the parents bleachers hehe. We can't hear them alllllll the way at the back of the gym so it's nice ;)
Thank you! I want to switch the purple floor with the black because that's where we are and we just got a new blue skirting for it. Then my floor would be our colors--sweet!

I’m so happy that World Cup came to the Lehigh Valley in Easton PA. We’ve desperately needed a well-run high level gym. Unfortunately for the past few years the talent in this area has been split between a few different gyms. With really only one other legitimate gym in the area the World Cup name will most likely be the only gym in town soon. Believe me when I say we have so many talented kids in the area, we just need to merge them together. Thanks you so much World Cup for bringing a high level all-star experience to the Lehigh Valley!

Last edited:
I’m so happy that World Cup came to the Lehigh Valley in Easton PA. We’ve desperately needed a well-run high level gym. Unfortunately for the past few years the talent in this area has been split between a few different gyms. With really only one other legitimate gym in the area the World Cup name will most likely be the only gym in town soon. Believe me when I say we have so many talented kids in the area, we just need to merge them together and get rid of the low quality programs. We still have the following gyms in the area (all within 10 miles of each other).

1) World Cup Phoenix (Formerly Rocket Elite)- Great facility, amazing coaches, and priced pretty competitively especially for the quality. Plus it’s WORLD CUP!!!!

2) Valley Elite- Good facility, great coaches, great reputation, a little pricey, and really the only other legitimate gym left in the area. I wish they would just merge their program with World Cup.

3) Rebel Elite- Small facility, good coaches, cost effective program but below average competition results. They will probably have a hard time staying afloat with World Cup down the road.

4) Force All-Stars- Bad facility, bad coaches, somewhat cost effective but they are just not competitive. Honestly I will never understand why anyone would choose this program? Very poor quality all around. Will most likely have a hard time staying afloat.

Thanks you so much World Cup for bringing a high level all-star experience to the Lehigh Valley!
Was this post even necessary beyond saying You're glad WC came to PA? The rest just seems like a way to insult other programs and make people think twice about not going to WC.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

I’m so happy that World Cup came to the Lehigh Valley in Easton PA. We’ve desperately needed a well-run high level gym. Unfortunately for the past few years the talent in this area has been split between a few different gyms. With really only one other legitimate gym in the area the World Cup name will most likely be the only gym in town soon. Believe me when I say we have so many talented kids in the area, we just need to merge them together and get rid of the low quality programs. We still have the following gyms in the area (all within 10 miles of each other).

1) World Cup Phoenix (Formerly Rocket Elite)- Great facility, amazing coaches, and priced pretty competitively especially for the quality. Plus it’s WORLD CUP!!!!

2) Valley Elite- Good facility, great coaches, great reputation, a little pricey, and really the only other legitimate gym left in the area. I wish they would just merge their program with World Cup.

3) Rebel Elite- Small facility, good coaches, cost effective program but below average competition results. They will probably have a hard time staying afloat with World Cup down the road.

4) Force All-Stars- Bad facility, bad coaches, somewhat cost effective but they are just not competitive. Honestly I will never understand why anyone would choose this program? Very poor quality all around. Will most likely have a hard time staying afloat.

Thanks you so much World Cup for bringing a high level all-star experience to the Lehigh Valley!
You really don't need to bash other programs! Great that you like WC, and r happy. Just don't b disrespectful to other programs!

And people wonder why there is so much dislike by smaller/lesser known gyms for the current expansion movement of mega gyms and some of their fans? Keep on insulting them telling them they are a low quality, not run well, can't survive and should just close down and merge with someone who is "better." :mad:

@KimWC this may come as some surprise but there are a variety of differently leveled, motivated and goal-driven cheerleaders in the industry. Not all cheerleaders want to be at World Cup (or CEA or CA -either of them - or Top Gun). Not all athletes want to go to worlds. Some just do this as a hobby, to have fun. They're happy to age out at level 2 or 3. Different strokes for different folks. So while you clearly have no respect for the programs (from your post here) that may well offer them a better fit for where they are and what they want, those smaller, "low quality" programs serve a vital role in the AS industry and simply getting "rid of" all things not World Cup caliber would actually drive people OUT of the cheer industry. I feel like I should apologize to the people involved in all the programs you just blasted that love their gym and their "bad coaches." Your perspective is different than theirs but it doesn't make your perspective correct.

I will apologize to you if this came off as harsh but I agree with @Cheerdad that after your general excitement that WC opened in your area, the rest of your post was inappropriate and unnecessary to the people involved in those programs. Ouch.

Back