New Skills!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you watch the way my daughter does it, she does the 1/2 after the inversion, instead of before it like in those videos. Does that still make it an onodi?
Oh boy, certainly no expert lol. From my uneducated guess, I'd say it's a start to learning an onodi? Sorry I can't be more of a help! I'm sure there's some tumbling coaches on here who could answer that, though! Either way, it looks cool lol.

Oh boy, certainly no expert lol. From my uneducated guess, I'd say it's a start to learning an onodi? Sorry I can't be more of a help! I'm sure there's some tumbling coaches on here who could answer that, though! Either way, it looks cool lol.
i think its a notie cus i remeber my coach telling my that cuz i was doing it on tumble track

1/2 turn before hands hit - Onodi. 1/2 turn after hands hit - Miller. Look at my youtube and you can see a girl named Abbey doing a level 4 pass with an Onodi in it.

***It is called Miller for Shannon Miller who first performed it on beam.

Thank you for clearing that up for me ;)

When I came home from work the other day CP had taught herself this... thing... she seems to like doing it but I have no idea what it is, if it's even a "skill", if it's legal, and if it is, what level it can be used at.

Thinking currently it might be level 5 then when twisting skills are allowed? Onodis are specifically stated as an allowed exception at level 4, but a Miller is not... I could see the argument for this to be allowed lower, but right now it does not appear to be.

Back