New To Austin

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 27, 2015
We're new to the Austin area and im on the lookout for a competitive cheer group. This would of been my daughters 4th year but we had to move before the season was up. I think she's going through withdrawals since the move from memphis lolol jk. Any suggestions is appreciated.

We also moved from Tennessee!!

My daughters gym is in Schertz, Tx

It is a little drive depending on where you are exactly in Austin but there are quite a few other people who make the drive to Stars Vipers.

If you would like more info I can definitely help you out! Feel free to message me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheer Athletics is the absolute best in that area. Go for it! Their pricing is all inclusive, so you don't have to worry about random, unplanned expenses popping up, and their coaching philosophy is a very positive one.

Cheer Athletics is the absolute best in that area. Go for it! Their pricing is all inclusive, so you don't have to worry about random, unplanned expenses popping up, and their coaching philosophy is a very positive one.
Have you been there?

I would definitely recommend checking others out as well nothing is the best for everyone

In addition to my daughters gym

Austin Cheer Factory is also in Austin they already had tryouts but they are great

Texas power athletics is also near by I think and they are a small gym but they are awesome as well and have quite a few teams with summit bids and people seem to like them a lot

I wouldn't say CA is the best as there are many great options. CA is good and they are a positive gym but they may not encompass everything someone is looking for in a gym.

Have you been there?

I would definitely recommend checking others out as well nothing is the best for everyone

In addition to my daughters gym

Austin Cheer Factory is also in Austin they already had tryouts but they are great

Texas power athletics is also near by I think and they are a small gym but they are awesome as well and have quite a few teams with summit bids and people seem to like them a lot

I wouldn't say CA is the best as there are many great options. CA is good and they are a positive gym but they may not encompass everything someone is looking for in a gym.

Good point.

She's tumbling at cheer athletics now, im just wondering if that's our best solution. Don't get me wrong they're great with her but I just like to know my options. I appreciate all of yalls help

She's tumbling at cheer athletics now, im just wondering if that's our best solution. Don't get me wrong they're great with her but I just like to know my options. I appreciate all of yalls help

You can always check out ACF just to have options.

Stars Vipers is a good gym, but I recommend Cheer Athletics. It is a strong and growing program with it becoming their third season in the Austin area. I have heard not so great things about Austin Cheer Factory. From the entire Austin area I would say go to Cheer Athletics first! Hope you find a gym that fits you and your daughter.

Ive heard really great things about Cheer Station. I have a friend who is actually going to be coaching there, send em a message if you decide to check it out and I can get you their info.

Welcome to Texas!!! We live in San Marcos. So we go to AAGI in between here at new braunfels. We are just starting out and traveling any further is not an option.I have heard good things about Cheer Athletics. I have also heard great things about the vipers out of Shertz? I believe. Thats outside San Antonio.

There is also The Elite Cheer Company in Austin. They are super people and they worked with my recreational team for very little money (since we are a poor organization) and my Junior squad won third in their competition with only 8 girls and very little experience.

Back