New To Fierce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 9, 2015
I am a gymnastics club owner with a cheer team that rents space from us. I am wondering if there is any other gymnastics club owners on here. I am looking to buy a used cheer floor for them!

I am a gymnastics club owner with a cheer team that rents space from us. I am wondering if there is any other gymnastics club owners on here. I am looking to buy a used cheer floor for them!
Welcome to the Board! You should post this under 'Equipment' in the Cheer Market forum.

:D:p
Hey, I am not a gym owner, but since you want to purchase me a spring floor, i can put it in my basement...Thank you!

Try searching used equipment. There are definitely some posters trying to sell their old equipment. Quite possible already sold but not sure.

**Less than 8 Worlds bids events remain. May the odds be forever in your favor**

Depends where you live. We've been searching for a couple months now, and they will also pop up on Craigslist and Ad post. Good luck! Hope to be picking up our new floor this weekend!

We have an older floor in storage. It has a few broken boards and I may have some used wedges and blocks available when I get new ones. I also have rolls of foam but some if them may be sold already but many times this falls through in my exoeriences...lol Also have a tumble trak. . Where are you located? Im inNew Lenox. .you can pm me at [email protected] as well.May be easier to communicate that way..my phone is weird on this site

Back