All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why would they name themselves Fierce and be pink and black, don't they know that another gym had those colors and name? And to add to that, why would they just put Fierce on the uni, do they want to be mistaken for the other gym? Wierd.
iiii cant answer that for you. they really are a nice gym. i know that every time theyre at a competition with fierce allstars they take pictures together. :)

Apex All Stars

xckk29.jpg
That apex uni is terrible !!!! Everything on it is ALL WRONG... #EPICFAIL!! Zeroes across the board !!

I actually really like the uniform that it seems a lot of teams had. Its really cute and the lines and gems are really pretty. If it was in the catalog then no one should really be saying omg they stole that uniform or copied whoever. I dont think anyone did but Im sure someone has their panties in a bunch over it.

I think its pretty cool that gyms share common interests when picking out a uniform. I do have to say it's kinda of funny that there are THAT many gyms that have the same one.. normally its just like 1 or 2 :] But each one of them is adorable!

I want to see this uni on...I think I like it but seeing it on would def help. If anyone has a pic in it can you please post. k.thanks!
A picture of the uniform on someone has already been posted. You have to just look through the pages.

I actually really like the uniform that it seems a lot of teams had. Its really cute and the lines and gems are really pretty. If it was in the catalog then no one should really be saying omg they stole that uniform or copied whoever. I dont think anyone did but Im sure someone has their panties in a bunch over it.

I think its pretty cool that gyms share common interests when picking out a uniform. I do have to say it's kinda of funny that there are THAT many gyms that have the same one.. normally its just like 1 or 2 :] But each one of them is adorable!

lol yeah no one said that it was copied or stolen since it's in the catalog! but as you said i don't think each of us realized how many gyms really do have it haha. i had thought it was just my gym until i saw ecn at a competition! i do like when people add to it though like the scratch marks on cce & the emblem on my gyms shoulder!

Back