All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the apex logo looks like an iron-on transfer :rolleyes: and doesn't go straight across the bottom. (which i REALLY hope is because of the terrible fit, not because it's completely crooked)

it's not the worst uniform, but there are so many things i'd like to fix..

I think the fit on this girl is just killing it. I don't know if it was a sample size but if it isn't then I feel bad because it seems it's about to fly off the poor girl at any moment.

Apex All Stars

xckk29.jpg
I know somethings have been mentioned, but i just woke up and dont feel like reading them:) This is what i notice..
-This uniform is deff. not the right size, the top is too big, the skirt is too small...
-The yellow at the bottom of her left arm... get that out of there...
-The silver stones behind APEX, makes it very difficult to read, and is distracting.
-The fact that the lines around the right shoulder dont match up, annoys me, could be the size of the uni though.

I know somethings have been mentioned, but i just woke up and dont feel like reading them:) This is what i notice..
-This uniform is deff. not the right size, the top is too big, the skirt is too small...
-The yellow at the bottom of her left arm... get that out of there...
-The silver stones behind APEX, makes it very difficult to read, and is distracting.
-The fact that the lines around the right shoulder dont match up, annoys me, could be the size of the uni though.
i think its her posture. if her back was straight and her chest was up, i think itd match.

Reactions: ian
the only problem that i have with the unis like desert storm elite is the rhinestones. i feel like if a team kept them for 2-3 years, most girls would keep the same top, and the rhinestones would start to come off.

I've noticed that rhinestones placed on a uniform have more of a tendency to fall off WAY more than ones with stitching behind them (logo, team name, etc)

Back