All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer City United new uniforms:
104gend.jpg
they are precious! (the little kids, not the uniforms)

they are precious! (the little kids, not the uniforms)
I know! :) The little girl and my daughter have the same pageant coach, so regardless if I like the uniforms, I love them! And they are the sweetest kids you will ever meet! But i'm a bit bias! ;)

I think its the silver, one, its a very boring color, and the wierd silver stripe.... on the right shoulder
i just wish there was another color in the uniform since sliver and white are pretty close together the colors are just very blah to me.

i HATE KE's uni. maybe if i see it on someone my mind will change but as of now i cant stand it. way way way way to much rhinestone stuff just not digging it at all. plus no orange or cat? so odd
Im kinda there with you. No top that is shoulder-less is gonna look right, unless your TOPGUN.... And that skirt, not digging the diamonds all over the place

Im kinda there with you. No top that is shoulder-less is gonna look right, unless your TOPGUN.... And that skirt, not digging the diamonds all over the place
the skirt is to long for all those dimaond crap

Reactions: ian
holy wow, i didnt notice how similar kentucky elite's & keystone extreme's logos were alike. i think id like the KE skirt without all the rhinestones and a bigger logo, otherwise i think its simple and clean.

Latest posts

Back