All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i HATE KE's uni. maybe if i see it on someone my mind will change but as of now i cant stand it. way way way way to much rhinestone stuff just not digging it at all. plus no orange or cat? so odd

I feel like they were all "OMGZ GUIZE KENTUCKY ELITE IS BACK!" and then everyone got excited saying "OMGZ GUIZE" and then they released a picture of the uniform and said "JUST KIDDING GUIZE WE ARE A NEW KENTUCKY ELITE WITH NO ORANGE or debbie, parkey, and adrian..." :eek: is all I have to say.

nzot9g.jpg
Just saw these this weekend at AmeriCheer and i LOVE them! They look so clean on the floor! They kind of remind me a little bit of F5 worlds finals uniforms with the whole swirl/wave thing goin on, soo cutee :)

can someone reupload the KE uni? because all i can see is "domain unregistered" :confused:

Um, I LOVE that Poison crop top..with that being said. I would be really upset if I were on any team besides level 5. It looks like they are wearing a t shirt over their real uniform for the full tops...Why make such an amazing uniform for the level 5 athletes if you arn't even gonna get tops that fit for the rest of the gym? This isn't just against Poison, I have seen many gyms give special uniforms to level 5 teams, but at least put half the effort in. That crop top is REALLY cute, and looks comfy! The full top..not so much.

Just saw these this weekend at AmeriCheer and i LOVE them! They look so clean on the floor! They kind of remind me a little bit of F5 worlds finals uniforms with the whole swirl/wave thing goin on, soo cutee :)

I saw them this weekend, too. I have to say. . .I actually saw the girl on the left and knew for sure it was her because her skirt is SO SMALL. :(

TOO much silver. NOT ENOUGH orange :(

I like Kentucky Elite uniform! Actually I wish they just stayed Kentucky All Stars. The organization is different, the colors and name were already changed so there isn't much to bring back. It's the people that run and coach the organization that make a gym what it is. Somethings are better left in the past however I wish them well none the less. I think the uniform is really nice.

Latest posts

Back