All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The orange and green combo wouldnt be nearly so bad if there was less contrast between the neon colors and the black. Since the entire uniform is dark, the neon colors really pop.... not in a good way. Add some white or royal blue or some lighter neutral and the color combo would look more muted, hence it looking less crazy.

On a side note, the colors remind me of nickelodeon.

While I know their new unis have the sam material as ours I'm not sure if they've had the same issues... The sequiny material has totally worn of almost all our uniforms (after only 2 comps) so we have to get new ones anyway. They could be getting their unis replaced and decided to add the orange in... at leat that's what I'm hoping for for their parents sake :rolleyes:

Well the material from the KA uniform waws different then the new one they got earlier this year with the KE logo. The uniform design was the exact same but the material was different and there was less sequin (the skirt is now mostly mystic I think). I hope that they wait until next year for new uniforms but even then that could be a new uniform every year for 3 years for parents. If the parents don't mind I guess it is no biggie it just sounds crazy.

this si the best pic i could find of our back for the girls
vifr7r.jpg

I like the front but not a huge fan of the back. I wanna know if there are any bigger breasted girls cause theres no way to hide a bra and the clear straps bras do not have any support. Just curious....
theres a couple but im not sure what they use under there....

Back