All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is an idea, if you don't want it talked about don't put it out there for people to see. Seems pretty easy to me. I think it is cute for awards and what not but for the routine, no thank you. If I had a child and the coach wanted to add a $100 tutu to a uniform I already paid $400 for I would be asking for them to pay for it. If they wanted a tutu I could have linked them to a youtube video teaching you how to make one, much cheaper.

Wait what does cost have to do with this? And where are you getting this $100 number, did I miss it? You can get tutus for like $15 on Amazon.

Wait what does cost have to do with this? And where are you getting this $100 number, did I miss it? You can get tutus for like $15 on Amazon.
somebody just randomly estimated that they would be expensive because they just attach to a uniform which would make sense if they were ordering from varsity or wherever they get their uniforms

These girls are amazing and who are you to be putting up pictures of anyone's child? I expect someone to remove this picture unless of course one of these girls belong to you. And I KNOW none of them do.

We do this because our routine is an 80's theme and the hair and tutu go hand in hand.

GOD forbid someone be different.

welcome to fierceboard.

There was a post that said the uniforms were $400 and then it was another $100 for the tutu. Not sure where they got $100 tutus at but they got ripped off.

somebody just randomly estimated that they would be expensive because they just attach to a uniform which would make sense if they were ordering from varsity or wherever they get their uniforms

Evidently, not so random...
But those are GK unis, right? Does GK sell the tutus, too? Not being sarcastic, I'm really wondering where they came from.

Back