All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard that $100 rumor as well from another parent at the gym from that team & have since learned that is completely not true. I don't know the actual cost but it's far less than that from what I understand.

Realistically, if the girls are happy, who cares what everyone else thinks. Not everyone is going to be a fan of all uniforms. I know I have my opinions. At the end of the day, people are entitled to them & we all have the option to take it or leave it. Those girls still work it out at every competition, tutus or not.

I heard that $100 rumor as well from another parent at the gym from that team & have since learned that is completely not true. I don't know the actual cost but it's far less than that from what I understand.

Thank goodness that's not true!! I believed that foolery for a minute :oops: Stranger things have happened than $100 GK tutus...

I was just at Target yesterday and I saw a purple tulle tutu for less than $10. So, even if not a single parent on that team can sew, they're overpaying if they're paying more than $10-$15. Some of those girls are of-age to compete at Worlds next season, or be in high school in less than 3 years. I would draw the tutu line at tiny and mini teams.

Thank goodness that's not true!! I believed that foolery for a minute :oops: Stranger things have happened than $100 GK tutus...
Shoot, if armycheerdaughter asked for a $100 tutu, she would have to call ALL of her mamas', one, so they could help pay for it and two, to convince me to not beat the coach! Plus, she would have to be rented out to do chores for the next 15 years....Anyone need a teenager maid? :p

I was just at Target yesterday and I saw a purple tulle tutu for less than $10. So, even if not a single parent on that team can sew, they're overpaying if they're paying more than $10-$15. Some of those girls are of-age to compete at Worlds next season, or be in high school in less than 3 years. I would draw the tutu line at tiny and mini teams.

I'm getting Jammy a Target tutu for the next jamfest we attend. Because, you know, he IS kind of a "tulle." ;)

Heck you don't really need to know how to sew to make a tutu, but I agree if you are paying more then $10-$15 for a tutu you are still being ripped off.
I also agree that tiny and mini teams are about the only ones that can pull it off and look cute (other then something fun for awards). Those girls in the picture look to be on the older end of the youth division so IMO they are a little old to be prancing around in tutus. Of course that is just my opinion.

Back