All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just saw these on the live feed.
3450rhk.png

Wait til Worlds! Since Prodigy got their full paid bid at WSF - They are going to use the money they saved to buy a premium version of these. This team got the $100 version tutu's, Prodigy is going to get $300 tutu's. I think they will look similar, except Prodigy will have $200 worth of BLING on theirs!

*Note* Sarcasm!

Each to their own on the opinions of the tutu's. I think they are cute, esp for a Youth or Mini team. I was watching all the kids put these on (they are not attached) and they were all smiles and looked like they loved them. If these were on a Senior team, I would agree that would be outside my way of thinking. Truth be told, they can't be THAT distracting if they just won SuperNationals against 11 teams.

Evidently, not so random...
But those are GK unis, right? Does GK sell the tutus, too? Not being sarcastic, I'm really wondering where they came from.

Those are not GK Uni's - and no GK doesn't 'sell' tutu's to my knowledge (Although I am not all that familiar with our dance line as Im a cheer Rep) but Im sure that if a gym owner contacted GK with a vision of an attached tutu, GK could find a way to make it happen. Who knows, maybe Tutus will be in our new 2012 Catalog that drops in about a week (ish)

They're stretch velvet but, yes, breatheable. As I don't actually wear one ( :eek: ) I'm not technically sure how they stack-up against another material and the only other all-star uni Little Razzi wore was full-top Mystique. Can't really compare that.
You can find out, wrap your self in Saran Wrap and there you go... smothering.

Those are not GK Uni's - and no GK doesn't 'sell' tutu's to my knowledge (Although I am not all that familiar with our dance line as Im a cheer Rep) but Im sure that if a gym owner contacted GK with a vision of an attached tutu, GK could find a way to make it happen. Who knows, maybe Tutus will be in our new 2012 Catalog that drops in about a week (ish)
GK doesn't sell TUTU's until TOP GUN asks them to make TUTU's then they'll be the new fad, - a fad I'd hope would fade.

And, I am stilllllll waiting on my PM? mmmm mmm that's what I thought! :cookie:

Shameless plug..

You can find out, wrap your self in Saran Wrap and there you go... smothering.

That's not "eek," that's illegal, I think. Marshmallow creme in a plastic bag. Eeww...

I am a GK Sales Rep - To order a custom uniform, I would suggest finding the local Sales Rep in your area. We have our National Sales meeting this week (tomorrow actually) and I know we have made several new hires, so I am sure the list will be updated next week. Here is a semi-current list that can be found via the GK Website. http://www.gkelite.com/us-cheer-account-managers

If your area does not have a local rep, reach out to one that would be closest to you (Example: Wisconsin doesn't have a current Sales Rep, so Id recommend reaching out to one of the Illinois reps) The rep can then help you get started on your order. In all of the custom designs I have done, typically the customer will fax me over some of their drawings, and our design team will put together several different designs for you to choose from. Its a pretty easy process and a lot of people along the way to offer help. The new trend has been custom practice wear to help stand out at competitions while walking around and even for Worlds!

PM'ing you.

Why has everyone been hating on UA lately.. first the marking of an entire routine thread and now this... lets get back to the REAL topic about new uniforms !
nobodys been hating on UA people are just trying to wrap heads around expensive/inexpensive tutus which many have said are cute for the age range if you would have read everybodys comments and if im not mistaken tutus are part of UA's uniforms

ztaprincess said:
If I bought it for my child they would be a ballerina for halloween until college.

For sure! Darling daughter has already been forced to repeat her '10 costume in '11 after costing me $45 for the darned thing. If I'd paid $100 for it, I seriously think I'd make her wear it to school, too, til she outgrew it. I'd have to get my money's worth! :)

Why has everyone been hating on UA lately.. first the marking of an entire routine thread and now this... lets get back to the REAL topic about new uniforms !

I don't think people are hating on UA at all just confused as to why they were wearing tutus and if they really paid that much money for them. Plus the topic is still about new uniforms since the tutus are now part of their uniform.

Latest posts

Back