All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my team are considering cropped tops (not many uk teams have them) but i have no problem having my midriff out... i am very ... gifted in the chest department.. i helped another team out at their show to fill in someones spot and had to wear a cropped top uniform that fitted fine until i started putting a routine full out. The crop top moved up and got STUCK OVER MY BOOBS! for the actual performance i had to wear black vest to make it look like a full top. Thank god i had a sports bra on but i really wouldnt want that to happen at a competition and i spend the rest of my routine with my bra out!
Unfortunately short of an operation my chest isnt going anywhere so its not always something you can help and i wont EVER be caught on a competition floor in a cropped top uniform....
I've actually seen that happen quite a few times on the competition floor over the years. Its the weirdest when people have those nude colored sports bras and have this problem because from the stands it looks like they aren't wearing anything and everyone has to do a double take to make sure that it is indeed a sports bra. I also remember a team with sports bras that had the same look as their uniform with the embroidered team name on the bra and everything so that when this happened it was harder to tell. If a team has to go to that extent then I think there is a problem with the uniform! lol

I've actually seen that happen quite a few times on the competition floor over the years. Its the weirdest when people have those nude colored sports bras and have this problem because from the stands it looks like they aren't wearing anything and everyone has to do a double take to make sure that it is indeed a sports bra. I also remember a team with sports bras that had the same look as their uniform with the embroidered team name on the bra and everything so that when this happened it was harder to tell. If a team has to go to that extent then I think there is a problem with the uniform! lol
im just glad it happened to me in practice i would have been mortified if it had been at a comp infront of people and then on a dvd for me to remember forever! eugh! full tops all the way for me!!

A nude leotard only works if you are the color of the "nude".:D I think if a full top makes a kid more comfortable on a team of crop tops, more power to them. Honestly if all you can see is the one or two kids in a full top, the team sure isn't performing well.:confused:

Your first comment echoed my thought, we would never find a nude leotard that would not clash with my cp if she needed to wear one. In her words: mom, can I please get a spray tan, I'm so white, on stage I glow.

I remember you guys having to compete in practice wear, when was it that you finally got your new ones?
WE had around 3 or 4 prototypes come in and they were not what we wanted. I beleive we finally got them the end of December last year. it was terrible!

my team are considering cropped tops (not many uk teams have them) but i have no problem having my midriff out... i am very ... gifted in the chest department.. i helped another team out at their show to fill in someones spot and had to wear a cropped top uniform that fitted fine until i started putting a routine full out. The crop top moved up and got STUCK OVER MY BOOBS! for the actual performance i had to wear black vest to make it look like a full top. Thank god i had a sports bra on but i really wouldnt want that to happen at a competition and i spend the rest of my routine with my bra out!
Unfortunately short of an operation my chest isnt going anywhere so its not always something you can help and i wont EVER be caught on a competition floor in a cropped top uniform....

My middle is blessed in the chest department and I have some tricks I can share with you to help if you want them. Just PM me if you're interested!!!

My middle is blessed in the chest department and I have some tricks I can share with you to help if you want them. Just PM me if you're interested!!!
thanks but this is my last season so i doubt we will get new ones before end of season. I have every minimiser, sports bra etc under the sun! i got a fabulous skin coloured one last year which i can wear for pom and jazz too!

Like, spraying them before you put them on?
Hairspray works great, but butt glue works better, but please do NOT spray your shorts, before you put them on! It is really a 2 person job, to apply hairspray/butt glue.
You put on your bottoms first, then someone else, lifts up sections of the bottom up and spray, then lasty, the person puts the cloth over the wet area, hold for a few seconds and repeat. You are going to need a few mintues to dry, so I suggest having a parent or close friend do this before you head out to warm-ups.

Hairspray works great, but butt glue works better, but please do NOT spray your shorts, before you put them on! It is really a 2 person job, to apply hairspray/butt glue.
You put on your bottoms first, then someone else, lifts up sections of the bottom up and spray, then lasty, the person puts the cloth over the wet area, hold for a few seconds and repeat. You are going to need a few mintues to dry, so I suggest having a parent or close friend do this before you head out to warm-ups.

Where do you get this stuff at? I tried googling "butt glue" and um.... yeah.... :confused: should have known better! Anyway, how well does it work? My CP's shorts are actually pretty loose in the legs (twig legs :rolleyes:) but some of the other parents were complaining of their CP's shorts riding up and I do see some adjusting, etc, going on on the floor and anything would be an improvement.

Where do you get this stuff at? I tried googling "butt glue" and um.... yeah.... :confused: should have known better! Anyway, how well does it work? My CP's shorts are actually pretty loose in the legs (twig legs :rolleyes:) but some of the other parents were complaining of their CP's shorts riding up and I do see some adjusting, etc, going on on the floor and anything would be an improvement.
google sticky buns- it works great - has tape and glue- comes in a little kit ready to go

Whenever people say things like this, I have to go and Google it.

A nude leotard only works if you are the color of the "nude".:D I think if a full top makes a kid more comfortable on a team of crop tops, more power to them. Honestly if all you can see is the one or two kids in a full top, the team sure isn't performing well.:confused:
One girl on our dance team at school wears the same nude tights as the rest of the team, except shes african american so her legs are pale and her arms are still dark. Looks a little strange...

idk if anyone posted it already or if i did or not...... but i love our uniforms:)

12164ux.jpg

I LOVE these.... Probably my favorite uni! Do you happen to have a picture of the back?!

Latest posts

Back