All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just watched the video of Rock Solid and noticed that they have black uniforms on which I assume are new. Checked the wiki and there isn't a new uniform on there for them so does anyone have a good picture of it? It looks rather simple in the video which is a nice change up.
Ya they are new. I'll put one up. Hold on...

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but Core Athletix new uni was just posted on Varsity's Facebook page.
15ilc9.jpg
love it! This might be my new favorite.

those are the same sleeves as my team, and I have the same opinion.
I wish the mesh in between the two white lines were filled in. its too much mesh for me. also, I wish the logo was a liiitttllleee bigger and sparkly. but i like the idea! do you have a picture of the back?

As I was reading Twitter updates about Indy I remember someone Tweeting (I think it was thecheerinsider) something about how one team had crop tops for some kids and for the "larger" kids they had full tops. What do you think about that? I wonder if it was the athletes choice in which top they felt most comfortable in wearing or if they gym told them which to get? Also, I wonder if there are people that are uncomfortable wearing a crop top? And if they are uncomfortable wearing one do you think they should get the option to get a full top? Not trying to start anything bad here, I'm just curious.

I know HotCheer gives the option for a full top. Open 4 was supposed to get different uniforms then the rest of the gym (why the bows dont match) and after several prototypes it didnt work out. We borrowed uniforms from the past cheerleaders / the rest of the gym in the mean time and the one that I borrow happens to be a full top. Me and one other girl on open 4 wear long tops while the rest of the team wears crop tops, I really dont think that you notice it at all. (We also have two boys on the team so obviously they are in long tops which might bring it together). I have heard that a few younger girls wear long tops because they want to and others because their parents wanted them. Either way, I dont think that it hurts the routine and as long as it is the athletes / parents decision I dont see a problem with it. I actually think it shows that the gym owners care about the athletes comfort and parents morals, probably a good gesture.

Wasnt trying to be rude. Shes a lovely girl and the uni is adorable, but I think she is very very thin. :confused: Im sorry that you took it the wrong way.

i'm sure you meant no harm in your comment! i personally just think a lot of people don't realize that saying someone looks too thin can feel just as hurtful to that person as it does when you call someone else fat. i'm naturally thin & have been that way my whole life. i know that i'm healthy, i'm just blessed with a high metabolism...so it drives me crazy when i get the occasional "go eat a donut" or "you're too skinny, we need to fatten you up" comments. please don't take this as an attack on you! i just quoted you as my jumping off point to make a general statement.

that's what i was going to say. the tops seem to be super long.. though this is an up-close picture and I am purposely analyzing the uniform. from far away, watching them on the floor i'd probably never notice as it blends right in. and i do understand getting extra inches added to full tops, so when they ride up there is no awkward 1 inch of belly showing. i also like that the shoulder cutout is filled in on the younger girls' unis.

overall, i really like them. simple, yet there's sparkle. they look comfortable, functional and athletic.

definitely a fan! what company made them?

I actually like having a longer top, I'm one of the athletes that doesn't like showing her tummy very often and when I'm preforming that's the last thing i want to be worrying about. I love how our coaches took that into consideration when creating the AMAZING uniforms! :D I'm so glad that all of you like them. I know all MT girls love them! Thank you coaches JulieP and @TwisterPride for creating such awesome uniforms and all the work you do for us!:D

Wasnt trying to be rude. Shes a lovely girl and the uni is adorable, but I think she is very very thin. :confused: Im sorry that you took it the wrong way.
really to me it doesnt matter, because there is tons of girls i know that are that size and take large amounts to offense to that because theres nothing they can do about it and it affects them gravely so regardless of whether you know her or not are best friends or hate eachother ive seen girls get destroyed from comments like this on the board so i think they should be refrained from use

Back