All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really am not a fan, of these all stoned text on the uniforms. (I prefer the tackle twill filled with stones) like on the Shooting Stars uniform to just stones on the chest.

Except the MX on Matrix - that is solid enough that I like it.. but I think it might be outlined with something.

I really am not a fan, of these all stoned text on the uniforms. (I prefer the tackle twill filled with stones) like on the Shooting Stars uniform to just stones on the chest.
I agree after having our uniforms out on the floor that is the only complaint I have. Its just sparkles on the floor which is nice but you can't read the Idaho.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but Core Athletix new uni was just posted on Varsity's Facebook page.
15ilc9.jpg
Hi, your beautiful.

what does the guys' neckline look like?
it's a v-cut. i actually wish the boy's top was used as the girl's top as well, crop top of course. in pictures i've seen, the larger chested girls have a bit more showing because of the lower neckline on the girls top

Three years ago when Premier Sharks had the baby blue uniform, we had to have our skirts up that high. it made the bigger girls feel a little more comfortable.

Wearing the US Flag (or printing it on clothing) is actually in violation of US Flag Code. Could get you a $100 fine or 30 days in jail. (They don't normally prosecute, but it is a law). It's considered desecrating the flag. So, while you're trying to be super patriotic by wearing a flag-you're actually desecrating it.

Here's the Code (from USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United
States of America
)

3. Use of flag for advertising purposes; mutilation of flag

Any person who, within the District of Columbia, in any manner, for exhibition or display, shall place or cause to be placed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing, or any advertisement of any nature upon any flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America; or shall expose or cause to be exposed to public view any such flag, standard, colors, or ensign upon which shall have been printed, painted, or otherwise placed, or to which shall be attached, appended, affixed, or annexed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, or drawing, or any advertisement of any nature; or who, within the District of Columbia, shall manufacture, sell, expose for sale, or to public view, or give away or have in possession for sale, or to be given away or for use for any purpose, any article or substance being an article of merchandise, or a receptacle for merchandise or article or thing for carrying or transporting merchandise, upon which shall have been printed, painted, attached, or otherwise placed a representation of any such flag, standard, colors, or ensign, to advertise, call attention to, decorate, mark, or distinguish the article or substance on which so placed shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine not exceeding $100 or by imprisonment for not more than thirty days, or both, in the discretion of the court. The words 'flag, standard, colors, or ensign', as used herein, shall include any flag, standard, colors, ensign, or any picture or representation of either, or of any part or parts of either, made of any substance or represented on any substance, of any size evidently purporting to be either of said flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America or a picture or a representation of either, upon which shall be shown the colors, the stars and the stripes, in any number of either thereof, or of any part or parts of either, by which the average person seeing the same without deliberation may believe the same to represent the flag, colors, standard, or ensign of the United States of America.

Wearing the US Flag (or printing it on clothing) is actually in violation of US Flag Code. Could get you a $100 fine or 30 days in jail. (They don't normally prosecute, but it is a law). It's considered desecrating the flag. So, while you're trying to be super patriotic by wearing a flag-you're actually desecrating it.

Here's the Code (from USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United
States of America)

3. Use of flag for advertising purposes; mutilation of flag

Any person who, within the District of Columbia, in any manner, for exhibition or display, shall place or cause to be placed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing, or any advertisement of any nature upon any flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America; or shall expose or cause to be exposed to public view any such flag, standard, colors, or ensign upon which shall have been printed, painted, or otherwise placed, or to which shall be attached, appended, affixed, or annexed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, or drawing, or any advertisement of any nature; or who, within the District of Columbia, shall manufacture, sell, expose for sale, or to public view, or give away or have in possession for sale, or to be given away or for use for any purpose, any article or substance being an article of merchandise, or a receptacle for merchandise or article or thing for carrying or transporting merchandise, upon which shall have been printed, painted, attached, or otherwise placed a representation of any such flag, standard, colors, or ensign, to advertise, call attention to, decorate, mark, or distinguish the article or substance on which so placed shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine not exceeding $100 or by imprisonment for not more than thirty days, or both, in the discretion of the court. The words 'flag, standard, colors, or ensign', as used herein, shall include any flag, standard, colors, ensign, or any picture or representation of either, or of any part or parts of either, made of any substance or represented on any substance, of any size evidently purporting to be either of said flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America or a picture or a representation of either, upon which shall be shown the colors, the stars and the stripes, in any number of either thereof, or of any part or parts of either, by which the average person seeing the same without deliberation may believe the same to represent the flag, colors, standard, or ensign of the United States of America.
so who gets punished?
-All the athletes who wear them?
-The coaches who designed them?
-The company who made them?
-All the above?

Back