All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seriously cant wait to see these!
THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS. I just had to tell the boards. Haha, all but the level 5's are going to cheersport, so they will get to wear them first :( . We will debut them at NCA. So excited! They are so different from our ones now, and a whole new look for OA. I love them :).

THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS. I just had to tell the boards. Haha, all but the level 5's are going to cheersport, so they will get to wear them first :( . We will debut them at NCA. So excited! They are so different from our ones now, and a whole new look for OA. I love them :).
ahh between you saying this, and taylor cascio teasing me about her getting to see the uniforms already too, im not sure how im gonna make it till cheersport! I cant wait to see them.

Here's my feeling on it...yes my cp may wear a two piece bathing suit but she's at the pool or beach with it, not dancing on a stage in front of 100's of people. Would you want your child wearing a Hooters uniform? Because they cover more then some of these mini and youth teams have. I personally would love if all star went in line with the STUNT and A&T unis, more athletic instead of pageant. Believe it or not but I actually think it would increase participation and help the industry as a whole. Many people don't take us seriously because of the image all star has, so let's change the image.
Between the $250 uniform, tanning, makeup, and hair...all you need is a flipper and we are exactly what we make fun of every time we all watch T&T.

I don't agree on the point of tanning, make up and hair, but I do wish the uniforms were much cheaper. I actually think wearing make up and doing your hair isn't a bad thing. Yes other sports don't get judged on their "appearance" but I look at it as grooming rather than looking like a Barbie doll. I've actually had parents thank me for making their kids take pride in how they look.

I don't agree on the point of tanning, make up and hair, but I do wish the uniforms were much cheaper. I actually think wearing make up and doing your hair isn't a bad thing. Yes other sports don't get judged on their "appearance" but I look at it as grooming rather than looking like a Barbie doll. I've actually had parents thank me for making their kids take pride in how they look.
I think it depends on 'doing your hair' and 'makeup'..are we talking full-on face or a bit of eyeshadow and lipstick? Are we talking a simple straight neat pony or a head full of curls a la Stars or F5..I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, but it can go a bit far for some people. Especially since it's essentially a 'requirement' for something trying to be a sport.

I think it depends on 'doing your hair' and 'makeup'..are we talking full-on face or a bit of eyeshadow and lipstick? Are we talking a simple straight neat pony or a head full of curls a la Stars or F5..I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, but it can go a bit far for some people. Especially since it's essentially a 'requirement' for something trying to be a sport.

Agreed,but I don't think its a bad thing when 90% of girls curl their hair when they go out, attend school dances or something else similar. The make up may not be as dramatic, but its still make up. I just think that "cheerleading" is an athletic performance activity and appearance should be important, but not a factor in winning or losing a competition. I just don't see why we have to look like softball or volleyball players in order to be considered a "sport".

well this isnt a new uniform exactly it was some inside cheerleading magazine competition or something :S but i thought i would share anyways :)

426247_337338399622334_205413056148203_1167438_478794420_n.jpg

The IC uniform is gorgeous!!! It reminds me of GBE for some reason...but I love it!:)
thank you!!! haha I was trying to figure out who it reminded me of and I just couldn't figure it out!! hahaha!
well this isnt a new uniform exactly it was some inside cheerleading magazine competition or something :S but i thought i would share anyways :)

426247_337338399622334_205413056148203_1167438_478794420_n.jpg
But regardless... this uni is BEAUTIFUL! And Maddie looks amazing as well! Good job iC!:cookie:

Latest posts

Back