All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CT Spirit jade all girl open 6

14kbo1c.jpg

xqkxeo.jpg

The arm that you cant see in the photo above.

The Spirit Jade unis have a really nice gradient and I really like the design... However, (from seeing them at Athletic last weekend) I also really wish you could read the "Spirit" on the chest better from a farther distance.
But don't get me wrong, they're clean and I like them.

I think I'd like the Spirit Jade's better if the bow was solid purple. It's one of their colors and there is minimal purple in the uniform.

Agreed,but I don't think its a bad thing when 90% of girls curl their hair when they go out, attend school dances or something else similar. The make up may not be as dramatic, but its still make up. I just think that "cheerleading" is an athletic performance activity and appearance should be important, but not a factor in winning or losing a competition. I just don't see why we have to look like softball or volleyball players in order to be considered a "sport".
Hey! Don't bring us softball players into this. :p I make myself look pretty before games and wear bows with my jersey.

I don't like pale colours, so that CT Spirit one is kinda killing me, but I really like the design.
I haven't seen one on here, but if someone has a good picture of Absolute Cheer's, they should post it. It's GORGEOUS. I saw one on Facebook but there's like 25 peoples' faces to blur out and I'm too lazy.

Back