All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I LOVE the music and uniforms, too! I've always been told we can't put the music online :( or videos until after the season is over. Wish I could share the music, it is THAT good!
That music is worth waiting for! The end of the season will be here before we know it, its like that every year :-( But getting a copy of that music to listen to forever after will make it better! :)

I really like ASR's uniform! I like the full top with the open back, it's different! The Top Gun kidlet is adorable but I still can't get on board with tiny and mini wearing that little clothing...but I'm not from Miami (never even been to FL) and tend to be on the conservative side. My cp's uni is about as showy as I will let her get...heck our gym filled in the shoulder cutouts on the Youth and Junior uni because they felt the kids were to young for them!
The FCA uni confuses me...are two of them purple and two blue? One girl in blue is wearing a purple bow so I don't know if it's just the lighting or they are two different colors.

just wait til you see FCA at a competition... you can recognize certain girls on 4 teams! its a tad excessive, and i feel bad for the parents who have to buy that many unis!!

trying 1 more time lol

3009kyr.jpg
What in the world is all of that????????? um I said that out loud.... Im tryin to fix my face to understand what is going on with these unis. If i were a judge, I would be so confused, becasue theere is so much going on with them. I wouldnt be able to focus on the routine.

just wait til you see FCA at a competition... you can recognize certain girls on 4 teams! its a tad excessive, and i feel bad for the parents who have to buy that many unis!!
why do you feel bad for the parents? clearly they are willing to pay that much money for new unis. if they didn't like it, they could go somewhere else

i already am. thank you b.....!

The poster was saying that because in Georgia's uniform history collars weren't on any until their uniform they had when they merged with GA. It is key in recent Georgia history but if you have followed the team for a long time then you know that the collar doesn't make a Georgia uniform. No need to be rude.

Also yiou may think it is better to not spell it out but we are not 4 year olds we know what the word is suppose to be and it is just as rude.

Grr. Let's try this again.

Core Athletix
29mmvpv.jpg

I hope you all love it as much as I do!
I would just love to point out how FIERCE this entire picture is <3 everything is perfection, I love it !!:)
ETA: The white on the arms is kind of a mesh-ish/see through type material I believe. I haven't seen the actual uniform in person, but that's how it was described to me.

Is there a picture of Top Gun's boys uniforms? Or are they not getting new ones? I saw on one team member's Twitter a picture of them wearing what appears to be a new uniform, and it looks amazing, just wondering if there's a good picture of it?

Back