All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA SSX was probally one of my least favorite uni's ever.. dont get me wrong, i LOVE a white uni, but that uniformm.... smh
agreed i love white uni's...except for that one. i think it was the sleeves that messed it up for me

just wait til you see FCA at a competition... you can recognize certain girls on 4 teams! its a tad excessive, and i feel bad for the parents who have to buy that many unis!!
No one crosses to 4 teams. Occasionally someone will cross to 3 teams if they are filling in. Although there may be some girls on 2 full year teams plus a half year team. As parents we know there will be multiple uniforms to buy if we let our girls cross.

I know when I cheered in Pittsburgh, I used to see tons of girls running around with 3 or 4 ziplock baggies with their different uniforms in them.. sorta redic!
The girls with multiple baggies are usually holding them for girls who have gone to warmups. A lot of times a girl will have to compete, change, and go right to another warmup, so it makes it easier if a teammate has your uni. As far as I know we aren't breaking any rules regarding crossovers, its just more obvious because of the uniform. I have a good friend from CEA and her daughter was on 4 teams last year.

No one crosses to 4 teams. Occasionally someone will cross to 3 teams if they are filling in. Although there may be some girls on 2 full year teams plus a half year team. As parents we know there will be multiple uniforms to buy if we let our girls cross.

i was just exaggerating on the whole 4 teams thing... you just watch routines, and you notice girls on a lot of teams and its a little ridiculous how many times these girls compete within a day.

ab5dmu.jpg
[/IMG]

i was just exaggerating on the whole 4 teams thing... you just watch routines, and you notice girls on a lot of teams and its a little ridiculous how many times these girls compete within a day.

but if the girls wish to compete say three times in a day, what does it matter. no one is making them. and maybe its just that you notice that girls that cross for a reason, they're fantastic cheerleaders..

Back