All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AZ Power

385383_2231956326831_1485593485_1838588_1686882675_n.jpg

This is the first and only sublimated uniform that I've actually liked. I love this!!

Trinity Allstars (they're a newer gym in Columbus, and while these aren't my favorite uniforms, they are VERY much a step up from their old ones)

2ue0mdz.jpg

f4qq8g.jpg
i actually really really like the idea.

its so easy for small gyms to fall into the same trends that everyone and their mother is doing. i applaud them for a unique idea. :p

The Fusion Allstars one only bothers me because the cut of the top seems really low..

Know what I realized? These halter-y uniforms also bother me because it gives me the visual of when girls wear halter swim tops under a t-shirt. It looks like it's not supposed to be there, ya know?

rc658i.jpg

I hope this image isn't too big. This is GCA's tiny,mini and youths new unforms. Juniors and seniors are the same but half tops. Please appericate the fact that we are from a tiny gym in the UK!

That is not new seasons bow either :)

yay! my dad is moving to knoxville next week, when i go visit him ill be sure to be there!
hes trying to convince me to move with him. sharks is his "bait" if you will. lol

It's a fantastic gym! The coaches are so so nice. I'm not on any team this year due to my elbow injury, but i'm in tumbling at least 2 or 3 times a week, but i'll be back next season!

Back