All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

really?? That makes me even more interested in ordering from the company
yup! kelly (our coach and gym owner) is one of the designers for CS athletics so we got an awesome deal on them. We have 2 more still to come. the white one is for the whole gym and envy gets 2 more throughout the year :)

yup! kelly (our coach and gym owner) is one of the designers for CS athletics so we got an awesome deal on them. We have 2 more still to come. the white one is for the whole gym and envy gets 2 more throughout the year :)
oh okay i see :) I'm still going to contact them because your uniforms are beyond pretty and we are getting new ones next year
I'm already excited to see the 2 others you'll be getting

They are adorable, lol im not angry at that. It would be extremely awkward if we went to a competition with them.

Oh haha ok I get it!! We have the exact same uniform as someone else in this thread. I mean obviously different colors and team but when I posted our pic last week luckily no one brought that up. I know we would never be at a competition with them so I'm ok with that! Lol

I feel like whoever the representative is should be responsible for telling these owners that their uniform is very similar looking to another gym. I'm sure whoever the owner is would have no problem changing their design because let's be real, who would want to look like someone else? As you can see in this thread it is very frowned upon for someone to have a similar uni to someone else.

I feel like whoever the representative is should be responsible for telling these owners that their uniform is very similar looking to another gym. I'm sure whoever the owner is would have no problem changing their design because let's be real, who would want to look like someone else? As you can see in this thread it is very frowned upon for someone to have a similar uni to someone else.

Well I agree but I honestly really don't know how many different designs there could be to where no ones looked similar. I have known what ours looked like for a long time and when I saw @ariell uniform that day i was like wow, thats it. I personally love our uniform so much and wouldn't change anything about it. Even though the only difference is ours is purple and theirs is red and the name I personally think that ours still looks way different considering those few changes! I also know we aren't close so we won't really be seeing them anywhere so I'm not mad and it happens probably a lot more then we think. I don't think the companies want to tell the buyers that just because they may lose the business.
4757a5bb-daa0-1eba.jpg
4757a5bb-dab3-f511.jpg

Well im sure it was a simple mistake. I think everyone can agree. But yes, who would want the same design? Im surprised the coaches didnt notice.

I don't blame the owners at all, they probably didn't even realize it. I just wish that there was a system in place to stop this from happening so often.

Well I agree but I honestly really don't know how many different designs there could be to where no ones looked similar. I have known what ours looked like for a long time and when I saw @ariell uniform that day i was like wow, thats it. I personally love our uniform so much and wouldn't change anything about it. Even though the only difference is ours is purple and theirs is red and the name I personally think that ours still looks way different considering those few changes! I also know we aren't close so we won't really be seeing them anywhere so I'm not mad and it happens probably a lot more then we think. I don't think the companies want to tell the buyers that just because they may lose the business.
4757a5bb-daa0-1eba.jpg
4757a5bb-dab3-f511.jpg

I would've never noticed yours! It does look different enough to where you wouldn't notice it unless you sat there and compared it. Ahh such a shady business practice ):

I would've never noticed yours! It does look different enough to where you wouldn't notice it unless you sat there and compared it. Ahh such a shady business practice ):
Lol I agree kinda like showing up at prom with the same dress as some one else.I think which helps ours be different is the fact that we used our actual logo with the scratch marks behind it and the cce going downward. Instead of just putting the letters on and going straight across.

Lol I agree kinda like showing up at prom with the same dress as some one else.I think which helps ours be different is the fact that we used our actual logo with the scratch marks behind it and the cce going downward. Instead of just putting the letters on and going straight across.

I'm a junior this year and that's my biggest fear for prom! I'm so paranoid to the point I even thought about getting my dress custom made if that is possible haha.

HeatUniqueJ said:
oh okay i see :) I'm still going to contact them because your uniforms are beyond pretty and we are getting new ones next year
I'm already excited to see the 2 others you'll be getting

You should! We used them too. Amazing customer service and they were really focused on giving us what we wanted.

Latest posts

Back