All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Galaxy uni is awesome. I really wanna see all the WC teams that got new ones. Does anyone know for sure whether or not SS are getting new ones? I feel like everyone has the one they got last year now even though I still like them a lot.
They basically had 3 last year. World cup doesn't usually do new uniforms that often.

Next week everyone will be able to see Twinkles, Starlites, Rays, Odyssey.

In regards to the Cheergyms.com uniform, I feel like the top is too big for the girl. But, I also feel like the skirts are long, and their is not much going on on the chest area of the uni ( too much white ). I do feel like it looks better then what they had in the past, but I am curious to what the full top will look like for the younger girls, thats alot of white!

The Galaxy uni is awesome. I really wanna see all the WC teams that got new ones. Does anyone know for sure whether or not SS are getting new ones? I feel like everyone has the one they got last year now even though I still like them a lot.

Majority of the World Cup teams received new uniforms this year. Varsity All Star puts them up on their Facebook and Twitter if you want to see the Sneak Peeks that have been done.

CT Spirit's Onyx Sublimated Uniform designed by Varsity All Star Fashion
CT Spirit's Onyx.jpg

Majority of the World Cup teams received new uniforms this year. Varsity All Star puts them up on their Facebook and Twitter if you want to see the Sneak Peeks that have been done.
All of the sneak peeks have been posted in this thread already. Galaxy is the only full uniform that has been shown.

reminds me of a sailor moon costume!
does anyone not think these big bows on the butts could cause safety issues? what is a flyer comes down and a bases hand gets caught in the bow/loop of bow just wondering. I always loved savanah but im thinking i like last yrs uni way better

Back