All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know if ECE Coed 5 is getting new uniforms? I heard that they were but only the program uniform was posted.

They are only for Senior 5, they definitely competed with them!!
athletic2011.jpg
Love the unis, I think they are sooooo Cheer Savannah! BTW, I also am in love with this team's music. Is it available yet? I'd love to have it on my ipod!

trying 1 more time lol

3009kyr.jpg

ehhh, I mean I like them... well I'm not sure... I wish they had some of their yellow because they are not just black and red :confused: What are the sleves made out of? Love the hair like that, love the back of the top. But I just feel like this is not Matrix. When I think of Matrix I think of Bada** and this is more like look I'm pretty. I felt like the other ones fitted Vortex's routine better. I guess I just have to see it in person to tell if I really like them. Where does it say matrix? Or is it just designs???

ehhh, I mean I like them... well I'm not sure... I wish they had some of their yellow because they are not just black and red :confused: What are the sleves made out of? Love the hair like that, love the back of the top. But I just feel like this is not Matrix. When I think of Matrix I think of Bada** and this is more like look I'm pretty. I felt like the other ones fitted Vortex's routine better. I guess I just have to see it in person to tell if I really like them. Where does it say matrix? Or is it just designs???
i believe it has the MX logo on the skirt.

i think im in the minority that doesnt like the matrix uni.
i like the sparkles on the new GA uni.
FCA's are beautiful, however im going to miss the old one :(
and i like ATA's

Georgia used to have half tops back in the day... Is there a reason why they don't have them anymore??):

Few years back the USASF made a rule that Minis and Youth were going full length, and every year after Juniors and Seniors were to become full length as well. At that time, Georgia and Gym Tyme (to name a few) went program wide full length to promote the "conservative movement" that Varsity and USASF have been pushing to get cheer into the "main stream."

USASF dropped the mandatory uniform restriction but continue to push the agenda...

GT went back to crop for some teams and GA still goes full length...

Back