All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anyone else think these look extremely similar? I prefer Galaxy's

2v99dsj.jpg

nvzhv4.jpg
I like galaxy's uni better because it seems to fit a lot better than hamilton's uni and hamilton's uni looks really akward with the cut out on the left (which is her right side) it looks like they just wanted to take a cut out of the arm but yeah i like galaxy's uniform a lot better than hamilton stars uniform.

I like both, but I like Galaxy's a little more because the sequins/jewels on the arms either are fully on the arm or stop half way and then there is a design. But on HS uni they kind of just randomly stop half way...
i see what you are seeing with the jewels only going half way and it is opposite on both sleeves if you look that is really weird haha totally agree with you on that

I wanna know if those are hair pieces or the real deal...cuz if its real I need an appt for my CP's next comp. Curls look too good to be true. Anyone know?

I made similar curls a few weeks ago using what we call "The Butler Method" or Top Gun hair. It involved juggling a curling iron, wash cloth and hair spray but the curls came out perfect! I'll take a photo before our comp on the 11th....

I wanna know if those are hair pieces or the real deal...cuz if its real I need an appt for my CP's next comp. Curls look too good to be true. Anyone know?

if you are talking about the FCA hair, I'm pretty positive they are fake curls. I saw a girl's fall out at one of their first competitions.

Back